Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat When someone removes you over a misunderstanding

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 02:08:27 )
neko says;
I love getting removed for a dumb reason. Guess we weren't really friends to begin with.

Have you guys had fallings out with anyone recently?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 02:54:50 )
@neko: It sucks ;_;

I was added to some block list on Twitter that a lot of high-profile users apparently used, as I've discovered I've been recently blocked by several people I've -never- interacted with

I have no idea what I did D:

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 02:59:21 )

@Neko: Ohhhh I know that feeling.
Hell, there was on instance I messaged an old friend on facebook I hadn't spoken to in YEARS.
I get a message of 'hi, can you remiund me who this is?' from them....
and I was blocked.
Like...
wtf?
I couldn't even answer.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 03:22:20 )
And this is exactly the reason I don't clear out my old friends lists or tumblr mutuals. I'm always afraid they'll think that of me tbh.

The only fall out I can really think of is when my (now ex) best friend one day turned around and blocked me on every fucking thing like holy shit that was wild. I mean in the end it was my fault but it came out of nowhere. That was YEARS ago though, tbh. I think now adays people my age are more likely just to drift apart cause of RL more than anything else.
call me rheo
(please don't capitalise it)

sail with me into the dark

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 03:29:18 )
@Neko: I only block assholes that think they're edgy and cool on my Facebook. And only if unfollowing them and deleting then as a friend isn't enough. As for friends yeah, I had a really bad falling out back in September where they kinda embarrassed themself but it still sucked because I had been their friend for almost 9 years...
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 04:52:11 )

FuuChan Says. . .

well for me it was a few years back and it wasn't so much a falling out.
I guess she and I had been...distant and growing apart for years.
She was my best friend since kindergarten and she found me on FB a few years ago and i had to inform her the hectic life i was living

and idk...since she and I hadn't talked in years...it was just...hard to connect with her again and we were so different than we were when we were kids
and she deleted her FB..so that was the end of that.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 04:55:12 )

I haven't had that happen recently, but I'm still hurt over it happening to me over a decade ago.
It was over something so ridiculous that it just makes me angry thinking about it....

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 05:00:00 )
Not recently, but yep. Yeeeppp. They just stop talking to you. :| Like thanks. Real nice. Why am I still upset over this?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 09:23:47 )
I've had old co-workers remove me from their social-media-lives with no reason or warning. I'm usually a supportive and happy person, but I post a lot of horror/gore and communist ideals so maybe there was a good reason and I choose to remain oblivious :D
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 12:43:15 )
Removed? Like off someone's friends list? :o

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 00:07:27 )
@sirlionelnigelconrad: I'm pretty aware of how "debates" play out on Twitter so I don't blame them. However I'm certain I was added to this list in error as we have several mutuals and our views were pretty in-line. That's the only reason I was salty!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 07:34:37 )

@Neko: Removed? From what?
I've been blocked on Twitter by at least three people, two of which for reasons I am unaware of. One of those two I spoke to ONCE and it was just to offer laptop advice.

Honestly, who gives a crap. It's a sign that they're not the type of person who is good for you anyway.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 13:33:33 )
I’m sorry that’s happened to you. I had a falling out with my best friend this year. As soon as I stopped working at the same place as her she stopped talking to me. And we were friends for three years. We’d even plan to hangout like ten times and every time she cancelled or didn’t even tell me she was going to cancel.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 18:56:42 )
neko says;
@Angelus: They took me off their friendslist. That's what I mean by removed.

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 19:38:22 )

@Neko: Friend list here? Ah.
Again, don't worry about it. Whatever happened, when someone is unable to get past something that's a sign that they aren't good for you and/or that you were meant to part paths.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 22:54:07 )

Haven't had a falling out in quite a few years, but the last one was a pretty nasty falling out. No one came out smelling like roses at the end of it either. I fucked up and responded in a very childish manner. It was pretty sad and awful. But like I said it was several years ago.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/5 14:41:59 )
Most recently, I told a friend who was always complaining on Facebook about things (and I mean always, woe is me, gives me the attentionz)... What she could do to actually fix her situation. Multiple ways. And told her if she doesn't even try, stop complaining, since she admitted she didn't do ANY of those, but didn't want to (not couldn't).

I was blocked.
Also Pixel on Solia.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/5 14:47:42 )

Yeah I had that happen a while ago with this guy on FB. Funny part is, he had initiated the friendship with me, (kind of had a thing for me), and was always trying to chat and stuff... One day, one of us posted something (can't even remember what anymore), then one of us commented, and he got all butthurt. I mean BUTTHURT. Posted a vague af status about me and then removed me. It was so STUPID. He said something about me complaining or whining about something, and that's the opposite of what happened--he was the one who turned into a lil bitch about it. xD

The only thing I regret about it all is him thinking he "won" in any way. Can't stand when people think they got the victory when they really didn't.

Ah, well. GOOD RIDDANCE. At least they removed themselves and did the hard work for you!

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.