Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Salutations!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 03:16:46 )
Here's hoping this site takes off like a bolt of lightning! (See what I did there? lol)

I am 26 years old and female. I have been involved in multiple avatar forum sites. Starting with Gaiaonline which I'm no longer active on. I've been on Menwsha and a few others but I settled into Ernya.com for a long while before it was forced to shut down. I've been trying to find a new place since then and I'm hoping this site will be my new Avatar home! :vanora_smile:

(Below I just wanna see what the smilies look like.)
:vanora_sun: :vanora_glasses: :vanora_heart: :vanora_xd: :vanora_yum: :vanora_shock: :vanora_sweat: :vanora_tired: :vanora_huff: :vanora_angry: :vanora_cry: :vanora_sick:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 03:35:50 )
Welcome to Voltra. I hope you enjoy your stay and it becomes your new avatar home!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 03:38:24 )
Welcome to Voltra, I hope you enjoy your tray! Also I'm glad to see you having fun with the emojis
later.

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:29:54 )
Welcome!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:33:09 )
Hey! Welcome to Voltra! I'm glad you're enjoying our custom emotes--they're super cute, aren't they? We have a few more that will probably be added, too! Check the discord to see some of them, haha
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 10:09:07 )
I love the emojis too! They're super cute and I honestly thought I wouldn't like them that much... but I got super charmed by them. Welcome to Voltra though! I hope you enjoy your stay! :vanora_smile: :vanora_heart:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 07:28:28 )
Thank you all for the welcomes! ^.^ I'm super excited and the place looks good so far.
And these emojis are great and I love them! :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.