Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 12 Queen's Court

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:30:13 )

I watch with a face of stone as she jots down her autograph for me. With a quick nod of approval, I slip it back into my pocket. "I...would like that very much." The moment the Cheshire is out of sight, I dismiss myself for a break and walk behind a beautiful rose bush. The second I gain coverage, I let out a breath, face beat red and quickly pull out the notebook to look at the autograph. I gleam in excitement as I hug it to my chest. As if I could ever accuse The Cheshire Cat. How absurd! I slip the notebook back into my pocket before fixing myself and walked back into the court as if nothing had happened at all.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:30:36 )

I love crime shows

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:35:49 )

Welp I gtg, sadly missing out on this wonderful chapter to go to a memorial >.<

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:37:21 )
ON THE STAND: WHITE RABBIT

The Rabbit walked up to the stand, slumping in his seat, “Hey.”

“Straighten up and pay your proper respect, servant!” The Queen shouted, causing The Rabbit to grimace but straighten himself out immediately. He seemed subtly displeased as the Queen continued, “Good. Continue, but take this seriously or I will have your head!”

“Yes, Your Highness,” The Rabbit put on airs, stiffly bowing his head to her before continuing, “The day started rough and it made me be late to work. First my watch was busted, then I decided to help out a tourist here,” He nodded to Static, “He helped me out first so hey, least I can do right? Heh. He had some trouble keepin’ up but I lead him right to the castle. Nothin’ more to it.”

What Would You Like to Ask?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:38:57 )
Ah, next stand...hmm, these are yesterday's clues...

Flower Hostess = somebody trambled across her garden, in a seeming rush towards the castle, and alone.
Cat= Spark flew over the maze Note: if he flew, then why would he trample through Flower Hostess's garden?
Rabbit= has been running around, hasn't seen Spark, though if Spark was going by ground, with how fast the Rabbit is, surely he would have seen him?
Caterpillar= has seen hints of Spark's presence? Remains neutral
Tea party= things seem askew and weird, perhaps something bad happened, since it has been abandoned. Where is Hatter and March Hare?
Dormouse= Saw Spark, was at tea party and had fun. Was in Dormouse's sight the whole time. Not sure how accurate since Dormouse loves to sleep

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:41:11 )
@Vyctor: So you never saw Spark at all, even though you seem to dart everywhere in Wonderland?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:45:42 )
Soo why did you run around
Do you have any specific objective?

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:45:47 )

@Vyctor

You claim to have led the defendant's brother right to the castle?
Though it's also been claimed that you were out of his sight for at least some period of time.
Were you using your tunnels?
Or could you have encountered the defendant while separated from his brother?

Voltie — Time 4 Tea Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:47:23 )
Ohohohoho, a trial, how fascinating....that there actually is one. Interesting that his head wasn't lopped off immediately

Who am I, you ask?

Signature Art by Mica

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:49:36 )
You're giving us too much power!
It's bound to go to our heads.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:50:09 )

@dipper: "Heh, well..." The Rabbit hesitated, rubbing the back of his neck, eyes darting to the Queen, hesitating as if weighing his options. He sighed, "Eh... This offense will hurt me less than perjury, alright. So thing is, I kind of... slept in that day. It's why I was in such a rush, I woke up just before our buddy Static found me. It's this watch," He pulled out his chain, dangling the object, "Kept giving me grief."

He shook his head, "Never got a chance to meet the guy, I'm guessin' he already got to the castle by the time I even woke up."

@raxton: "The Queen keeps me busy, and I..." He hesitated, eyes shifting to the Queen again before putting on a forced grin, "Love my job. I'm grateful for the work she gives me. That's why I had to rush, I had to get to her before she you know..." He subtly signals to you, moving his hand in a hitting action, "Worried."

@angelus: "Nah, I was trying to help the guy out, so I mostly stayed topside. I only used the tunnels to avoid the cat..." He offers a sympathetic smile to Static, "Sorry for that, by the way. By the time I realized you weren't keeping up it was too late and she already sunk her claws into ya."

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:52:14 )
"Hmmph..." The Queen sounded as she pursed her lips slightly, making a mental note of The Rabbit's testimony.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:52:24 )

@Vyctor:
So then you've never seen my client before today?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:53:21 )

I glance up from my notebook. To the naked eye it appears that I am going over the clues. No one needs to know that I am staring heavily at the autograph, swooning. I leave it to the others to question the next person, whom seems to be The White Rabbit himself. I am certain of the capabilities to ask the right questions that they need to solve this case.

(( Have my nieces birthday party to go to ><; I'll probably pop in from time to time to make a random post but doubt I'll be able to follow along and ask questions since I'll be busy. Good luck guys! You got this! ))

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:55:11 )

@Miss Kitty: How old is she?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:55:26 )
Omg I can't believe Spark is on trial :o what is this injustice??? :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:56:19 )
If only dormouse was here right now :')
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:56:42 )
Knowing him, he'll show up right at the very end
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:57:15 )

I suspect the dormouse was prevented from coming.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:57:17 )

@Angelus: She's turning 4 ^^ So still that 'cute' age lol

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.