Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 12 Queen's Court

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:28:09 )

@dipper: She laughs playfully, "The rascally rabbit is too wise to my tricks by now... He never falls for it the same way fresh meat does. While I was snaring his friend, he most likely used one of his many tunnels to bypass it, cowardly if you ask me. I suppose you could even say... Traitorous?" She grins.

@rainbowpanda: "You could call me something of the sort..." She laughs as her body disappears, leaving only her head behind, "Hm...
I very well could if I had the fancy, attempt it. But I've never felt the draw to a life of crime. I prefer mischief," She purred, "And I am not fast enough to travel back and forth from my maze to the castle in time to greet all my guests that day..."

A playful glint shines in her bright eyes, "Besides... If I had my hands on the sceptre, I would have much more fun than breaking it..."

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:28:19 )

Thanks for the clues :)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:29:28 )
Actually, I should grab the paragraph text as well
Will be back. After dinner rip lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:29:33 )

Well then I guess that makes sense....

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:30:09 )
Thanks for the clues ;o;
hmm

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:31:15 )

Hey guys.
Oh this one looks fun o.o

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:32:55 )
Uhmm how did you know that the rooms is heavily guarded if you havent seen it in the first place?
Not everyone allowed to enter the castle you know xD

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:38:07 )

Morning.
Where are we at here?

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:38:41 )

@raxton: "I would say the proof is all around you, if you care to look around," The Cat purred in amusement, "An entire deck of guards alone follows The Queen wherever she goes... And as you can see, at least a pair of cards at every door... It would seem foolish not to guard a sacred item as well, would it not?"

The Cat laughed as her body appeared again, leaning on the stand as she mused, "People also talk in Wonderland... It's nearly impossible to keep a secret here, that is, unless the truth is lost with your head."

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:39:27 )

*walks over to the Cheshire cat, eyeing her up and down as if ready to gauge her for any sort of reaction*

You mention you were not fast enough to to greet all of your guests that day, correct? How, then, would you know if there were not more guests for certain? You did not actually see The White Rabbit, but you assumed he was there. Could you not then assume another fellow wonderland resident who has seen your maze before, gotten through without your knowledge?

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:50:40 )

@miss kitty: The Cheshire Cat grins down at you, "My my... I'm not the only kitty here now am I?" She laughs, before shaking her head, "I got that information from the goat's mouth directly. Your dear friend said he was after the rabbit, and I thought it would be fun to play with him... I wasn't lying, of course, the path to The Rabbit was on the other side of the maze after all... But I wonder, why didn't The Rabbit warn our friend and let him use his tunnel?"

She laughs in amusement, shaking her head, "Puuurhaps you're right, it is possible there were more guests. However, if they sneaked through they had no association with me... I only know of the three wayward siblings. But I will clarify, I meant to say I would not have been fast enough to travel from the maze, to the castle and steal and smash the sceptre, then back to the maze in time to play with your friends."

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:53:06 )
Did you know anything about the tea party?
since you seems to be really interested in the special tea

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:54:16 )
Huh, interesting. Not sure if I can figure out good questions to ask, hmm.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:55:01 )

Indeed, Cheshire cat, you must be careful.
Initially, you gave the impression that there is no rule that guests must wait to receive proper passage.
This would challenge your claim that the defendant and his sister cheated.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:55:36 )
If the evidence of Spark's feathers were planted...hmm

A special tea...one that knocks people out..? Drugged...? Hmm...
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:57:20 )

Might I also mention that I love the Queen's look? I'm excited about her item!

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 17:57:45 )

@Valentina:

I can't help but to scoff at the comment. As if I could be associated with a cat like that. Even if she was cunning, told great puns, had beautiful hair...I quickly shake my head of the fan-girlish thoughts. Now was not the time for that! We have a job to do. Straightening up, I tilt my head in a curious manor. "Have you seen this tunnel yourself?"

|

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:04:00 )
Why did you always points at the rabbit?
First when static was looking for clues you point at rabbit
Then now you keep mentioning that you arent fast enough, its like you want to turn all of us againsts the rabbiy

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:04:50 )
@Miss Kitty: If they knew about the tunnel, couldn't they have used it as shortcut to quickly get in and out?

''I am not fast enough to travel back and forth from my maze to the castle in time to greet all my guests that day..."
hmm could the tunnel have made chesire quick enough??

or did i miss something
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 18:06:37 )

@raxton: "Oh everybody does, the three of them make such a commotion after all... It's traditional for them to hold it on every unbirthday. I've attended a few myself... My, they have such a variety of tea... I'd dare even say, made of every plant imaginable..."

The Cheshire Cat grins wider from the second question, "The Rabbit hates to be bothered, and I do love to tease him... But you have to admit, he is rather suspicious, isn't he...? But he isn't the only one here I would suspect, either..."

@miss kitty: "I've stumbled into them more times than I would care to admit, The Rabbit is thoughtless and now Wonderland is lousy with them. I've never understood the appeal and I don't understand how to use them, but I have set a few... 'surprises' for The Rabbit in some."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.