Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat i just made a twitter

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 14:39:49 )
because... I don't know why!
I keep telling myself to get on social media but eeeh
late night accidents i say lol

is anyone active on twitter??

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 15:12:00 )
I have one but I don't post on it since nobody follows me... Give me your twitter!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 15:12:36 )
I just can't get the hang of Twitter or Instagram. I feel like my life isn't entertaining enough. So I just do Facebook.

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 15:15:44 )
@ghost: ah, but if you don't post how will peeps follow? ouo!! haha, I meant to actually fancy it up but then realized I don't have any graphics for myself really so I jut threw down my siggy art because reasons lol idontevenhaveabagthing and it's https://twitter.com/cedesdc !! will you follow me, or do I have to ask for your twitter e ue!!!
@blinkini: Eek yeah, I have an instagram that I watch my family on LOL, and I barely facebook either haha. I haven't really been active on anywhere but avi sites and dA honestly... what is social media BWHAHAH

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 15:18:32 )
@cedes: I just share stuff. I only talk about my p biz face to face, really...

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 15:19:13 )
I tried posting but it turns out, I'm really boring so nobody cares! c': I followed you, you'll know it's me. I can post it here if anyone else wants it I guess but you're not missing too much... I GUESS I'll start posting again if you follow me c;

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:31:14 )
@blinkini: I just lurk, professionally BD I don't think i really even talk my own cute shiz, een face to face BD;; whatswrongwiththatcedes

@ghost: Shoot you've got cute tweets than I do D:<!! How much can I retweet at one time?? retweets allyourposts lolAnd yes, I can feel Ghost-Buddy feels coming off a certain account, eheh~~ And I see two new tweets! I'm so happy e ue I might follow you on Insta too if I remember my pass!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:36:13 )
D:
But the world needs to.know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:37:09 )
I used to have one that i used for a book review blog I ran back in high school, but I haven't bothered making a personal account or actually using it since haha
Is it worth using?

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:38:40 )
cute things
cute things are just rolling around and don't know what they're doing e ue
@Slytherclaw: Oh nice!! Geeze, I used to read so much but I never looked up reviews, im kicking myself right now haha.
And I don't know! Sometimes I get redirected to a twitter page and I want to like something so i figure I should finally make an account for it LOL
but I also dont want a blank account, oh the dilemma!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:46:11 )
Nah, I never read book reviews either tbh. But when I was doing reviews, people sent me free books and that was worth it.

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:49:00 )
@Slytherclaw: Oh shoot! That actually sounds super cool then! You've sparked a new dream in me my dear Slyther!! Make a twitter review blog of short stories so I don't overload myself lol~~

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 00:37:01 )
Haha, if you decide to do it, look up netgalley. They're an organization that gives out ebooks to reviewers in exchange for reviews. You have to request things, but if you actually do reviews, people tend to accept most requests. I got the original avatar the last airbender comic to review before it came out, way back when!

Plus, I dunno where you live, but Book Expo in NY every year gives out press tickets and you can sometimes score free entry as a reviewer, which results in like...I averaged around 1k in free books per year when I went.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 02:38:21 )
@cedes AHH I saw you retweeted my old men kissing art I'm yelling! Also, sorry I have such a potty mouth, I try to be so clean on here that when I look at my personal stuff I'm like 'oh wow, I'm filthy'. But yeah I'm trying to stay more active on social media too. And that'd be cool! Moossey said I should use it to post my sketches and I thought it was a good idea.
later.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 05:56:43 )
I have a Twitter, I am just never on it. ^_^

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 00:22:23 )
Twitter is one of the few 'bigger' social media sites I have never really been interested in. I have an account, but I never use it. I kind of just... never really know what to say, I guess?

It's a little sad, because a lot of my faves have twitters and use them often. But I just go to their pages and check them, haha!
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.