Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Gotta clean house D|

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 16:04:11 )
Yep, totally let the house fall into the disaster zone over the past couple days c': I used to be really good about staying on top of everything and keeping a nice clean home... but lately I'm just like "screw it, the dishes can sit there and rot" D: And I hate myself for always letting it get so bad. Every single time, I'm like, "okay, this is the LAST time I let things get out of hand." LOL nope. And the thing is, when I actually keep up with the cleaning, I actually enjoy it because it only takes 25 minutes to that quick once-over. and then I can relax and be happy in my clean space.

Do you enjoy cleaning or is it the bane of your existence?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 16:28:28 )
• v •
I feel ya! I also prefer to stay on top of things because I know when things pile up, I'll be even less motivated to do so. I also like to eat stress free, and the feel of fresh dishes on the counter is better than the pile in the sink... I've also learned to minimize dishes, so cooking in one pan, etc. My room is hopeless, though... I personally hate dishes more than any cleaning chore, but it's the one I stay ontop of the most. :vanora_cry:

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 17:38:31 )

I wait for wither the gnomes to do it or for it to run away

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 04:20:57 )
Honestly I can have a blast cleaning a bedroom or living room but yeah, something about the icky, wet, gross mess of bathrooms and kitchens is always such a drag. HOWEVER, a clean bathroom and kitchen are primo 10000%.

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 23:07:27 )

You just reminded me that I gotta clean my apartment too lol I don’t wanna though

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 00:49:42 )

I’m home now and I gotta start cleaning.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 20:01:39 )
It is absolutely the bane of my existence XD especially dishes and putting up clean clothes DX

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:33:09 )
@Vii: good luck!
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.