Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 19:12:32 )
So, there I am, coding away, got a good flow goin', got my beats on, when suddenly...idk, something appeared, and I went to go dismiss it... and I ACCIDENTALLY closed the WINDOW i was WORking IN and OMG I LosT so MUCH PROGRESS UHGHGHGHGHG Q-Q

this is what I get for a) turning off the "close multiple tabs?" notification and b) NOT SAVING EARLY AND OFTEN ENOUGH

RIP

Oh well. At least I had a really solid plan going, and am certain I can replicate the design.. just, ugh, all this lost time. q-q

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 19:18:03 )
@Vii: Haha sorry man I know how you feel. Sometimes stopping to save just interrupts your groove so you forget to do it. When that happens first is the sinking feeling "what did I just do" then there is the frantic checking for backups. Then comes the curling up in a ball and crying. I don't usually close tabs unintentionally but random blackouts really screw me over. *hugs*

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 19:20:41 )
@Vii: That REALLY sucks DX
I've been there with art before, and it makes me wanna flip a table every damned time. DX

Who knows though! What you come up with this time may actually be better!
110k // 225k volts.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 19:31:08 )
@Vii: Oh no, that's so frustrating! I can say I've lost work before while pixeling and I want to cry. Its like you lost good work and it was a waste of time. >.< I hope you can duplicate it!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 20:37:55 )
Oh noooo! I'm so sorry to hear that.
call me grem
they/them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 20:44:00 )

Oh you poor soul...

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 21:01:05 )
@Fozzy: Exactly q-q it's the lost time that makes me want to ragequit. xD Thankfully I'm caught back up to that point, and I've been obsessively copy/pasting my progress LOL c':

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 21:34:28 )
I've got such PTSD from those feels that I save everything I'm doing roughly every three minutes. Art, Games, you name it. The fear is real and leaves a lasting scar. BUT! I've noticed a trend of being 100% more awesome at the thing I have to re-attempt because I'm being fueled by rage. Perhaps you can harness your feels for a more fantastic product.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 22:05:12 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happened to me too before when pixeling, it's terrible! I don't save often, i should learn to :'D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questing: click here!

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:45:27 )
Vii:
So, there I am, coding away, got a good flow goin', got my beats on, when suddenly...idk, something appeared, and I went to go dismiss it... and I ACCIDENTALLY closed the WINDOW i was WORking IN and OMG I LosT so MUCH PROGRESS UHGHGHGHGHG Q-Q

this is what I get for a) turning off the "close multiple tabs?" notification and b) NOT SAVING EARLY AND OFTEN ENOUGH

RIP

Oh well. At least I had a really solid plan going, and am certain I can replicate the design.. just, ugh, all this lost time. q-q

@Vii: That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you can replicate the design you were working on. :(
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:52:25 )
my blood pressure just rose and fell reading that. :vanora_cry: :vanora_cry: srry for your loss :vanora_cry:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:56:56 )

Oh shoot that sucks so very much. I've had that happen far too many times before when it comes to writing or drawing on the computer.
Sorry it happened :(

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.