Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 10:12:49 )
@Glume: I have no idea what you're talking about?

If you were joking, I didn't get the joke sorry. But I never asked anyone for money and I never slapped anyone with baby powder.

Glume:
@Emmett Khan: are you going to slap me with baby powder if you don't get your money?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 10:23:06 )
@Emmett Khan: I was a joke, based on a movie I'm now realizing only "people my age" might have seen XD and it might even be funnier if I don't explain it! Just know no hard feelings were meant :p

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 10:25:10 )
@Glume: Ah alright. I've never seen the movie or I'd have known it was a joke. :)

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 10:32:08 )
@Emmett Khan: I'ts from the movie how high. A quick google search of baby powder slap also yielded pleasant results. WAIT HOW OLD ARE YOU? Parental discretion advised, yo ;)

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 10:34:34 )
@Glume: I'm 18 years old.

Glume:
@Emmett Khan: I'ts from the movie how high. A quick google search of baby powder slap also yielded pleasant results. WAIT HOW OLD ARE YOU? Parental discretion advised, yo ;)

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 10:37:23 )
Then by all means look that up and laugh at 3am with me. Unless you find it offensive, in which case I humbly apologize. I have no filter at this time of day.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:05:06 )
@Glume: *me laughs with you*

Alright. :)
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:14:16 )
@Glume: I googled it expecting to see people slapping baby powder on baby's butts. I thought it would be one of those really satisfying videos. Like a gentle *pat pat poof* and then *baby giggle*

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:18:50 )
@Saeyra: Haha, oops. My bad! Warning: I'm more shock and awe than gentle and satisfying. At least, according to others. I have a hard time realizing I'm more jaded about these things than most folks

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:23:53 )
@Glume: Haha now I am just sad that the videos I described don't exist at all! I am super shocked! I need to make some of those after I produce a little gremlin of my own. I guess you achieved shock with me :vanora_xd:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:31:10 )
@Saeyra: Bonus Points? As long as no lasting scars occurred :D I want to teeter right on the edge without going over.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:37:22 )
@Glume: Haha you remind me of a couple of people I really enjoy chatting with. I think we will get along just fine. Now I am feeling this insane itch to pat myself with baby powder and feel that beautiful gentle *pat pat poof* It also smells really good honestly. :vanora_xd:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:48:57 )
@Saeyra: I actually started using baby powder to set my concealer 'cuz I'm too cheap to buy real makeup and I get to smell baby's-bottom-fresh every day.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:51:25 )
@Glume: *sniffs Glume* aaaaaaaaaah yess...thats the good stuff...*has a powdered white nose now*

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 14:23:51 )
@Saeyra: If someone were to walk into the middle of this scene, they would have a lot of questions.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 14:31:08 )
@Glume: *hastily wipes white powder off her nose and whistles nonchalantly* Nothing to see here...nope.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 14:41:30 )
Yep, nothing but good, clean family fun in my threads so far. Wholesome, heartwarming, approved for all ages.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 14:42:58 )
Hello!!! Welcome to voltra! I hope you've been enjoying the site so far! Your avi is absolutely adorable!
I like metal music too, I like a lot of older bands, like SOAD.
What kind of art do you make? :O I'm an artist as well!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 14:53:36 )
@RoseyWitch: Dude, did you really make that pixel in your sig? It is amazing and adorable and so cool that it is easter-themed. *squeals* I wanna hug it. Group hug with the baby chick!

Always ping me please.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 14:55:16 )
@RoseyWitch: Thats adorable that you think system of a down is old <3 I mean, I guess they haven't put out an album in 13 years so... snap. maybe I'm old too. How do you feel about slayer? Motorhead? Iron Maiden? Megadeth? I want to try to place you on my metal spectrum.

I posted a link to some of my old art galleries a page back I think, but I plan on sharing anything new soon. You'll most likely see a lot of pixels and paintings.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.