Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 14:21:42 )
Hello! I am Glume. I'm a 33 year old lady, an artist, and I have a really cute dog. I also listen to a lot of music, mostly metal, but I can groove to anything. I get to see The Darkness next weekend, I cannot wait. I play Dungeons and Dragons with my friends every weekend. I also play my fair share of digital games (mostly PC as my consoles are all packed away). I study various religions, cultures, and mythologies so I love learning about any new thing really. Horror movies are the best movies, and I have a horrible addiction to coffee. I'm drinking coffee right now!!
I am willing to elaborate on any and all of these topics, so stop in and say hi!
Oh snap there is a coffee smiley.

So, whats going on? What strange wonders do I have in store? Who are you and what are you doing to that banana?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 14:36:01 )
@Glume: Welcome new face! I am also an artist that loves DnD what a coincidence! I am Sae and you are to forget what you saw me doing to my banana (there is no way to talk about my banana without it sounding extremely dirty I apologize)

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 14:46:48 )
Hi there, welcone to voltra

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 14:57:49 )
@Saeyra: How can I forget? Surely the image will be seared into my mind for eons. I cannot unsee what you were doing with the banana!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 15:05:54 )

@Glume: take me with you to see The Darkness, please ó.ò
Also, welcome to Voltra!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 15:08:54 )
@Tuijp: There is always room for more! And they're playing at a tiny venue so I imagine I'll get real up close and personal. I'll probably be able to produce glitter from my own pores at that point.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 15:12:35 )
*laments the fact that his coffee mug is empty, then goes to fix that particular problem*

(also hi thar)

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 15:19:06 )

@Glume: keep in mind that glitter goes everywhere and you will find it for weeks
@onsenmark: get me a refill too?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 15:24:40 )
@Tuijp: Discover a way to send coffee through the internets, then... :vanora_xd:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 15:28:18 )
@Tuijp: I hate glitter with a passion, but if it is glitter infused with the godly powers of glam I'll gladly take it and spread that disease to all in my path.

@onsenmark: Well, now I'm getting more coffee too. Snap.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 15:50:49 )

@onsenmark: hack the coffee maker and you can make me coffee
@Glume: I tolerate it in those cases

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 16:49:23 )

@Glume: Hi, welcome to Sapherna! I also enjoy horror movies, they are absolutely amazing! I am hoping to see Truth or Dare and The Strangers soon! Have you watched the conjuring? I am wanting to watch the conjuring 2.
Also, umm w-what banana...*hides behind back* tooootally nothing here.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 17:03:42 )
@RainbowPanda: ...umm... IS this Sapherna, and no one told us? :vanora_sweat:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 17:10:22 )
@RainbowPanda: I have not seen the conjuring, actually. I've been avoiding hauntingy/ghosty movies because they just don't register as scary to me, but I fully admit I'm jaded on the subject. Plus they've sort of turned into a fad, and thats what ruined zombies and vampires for me... I can't lose another scary thing XD

Wow, I just popped into the event thread, it looks awesomely overwhelming. I've got some reading ahead of me <3

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 17:11:18 )

@Glume: Hi, Glume! Very nice to meet you! While I'm not 33 yet I am getting there (29 ahh...lol) What Kind of dog do you have? I have a Husky Lab mix and two kitties. PC games are awesome..but nothing like a controller in the hand, so typically play PC games with controllers lol Horror movies are indeed THE BEST. And coffee...its not an addiction, its a way of life ^^ Can't live my day without it.

@Rainbowpanda: LOL You just did the same thing I did the other day xD Welcomed someone to Ernya and someone was like 'I don't think this is Ernya" like oops... lol

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 17:18:48 )
@Miss Kitty: He's a boxer/pointer mix, but he looks like a big sweet pit bull. Makes it difficult to find places to live, but he's our son and we love him. He's a glorious golden stripey boy who demands snuggles. He warms the hearts of all who see him.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 17:21:03 )

@Glume: Awh! He sounds so cute! Do you have any pictures?

|

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 17:51:18 )
@Glume: Weeeell it was supposed to be a surpriiiise but here, have some banana bread.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 18:27:09 )

@Glume: Well, all the "horror" movies I've seen are not scary. The Conjuring wasn't scary so I don't understand how people got nightmares from that. Amityville is a good movie and wasn't too scary.
Aw I still love vampires, but zombies...not so much. I never got into the walking dead or anything like that. It was kind of...boring (no offense to all those walking dead lovers out there)
Haha yeah the event is amazing, but it's almost over. T_T

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 18:45:26 )
@Glume: Hey!! Glad to see you on here. :)
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.