Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Cutie Freebie Pixels (Open and also accepting ATs)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:06:40 )
@Queen Prisma: its evidently from hair

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:11:27 )

@Blow Pony: Never heard of it. What is it about?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:21:47 )
@Queen Prisma: no idea lol
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:13:01 )
@Queen Prisma: AHH it looks great!!! so excited!!! i'll have a wip for you later tonight or tmrw night latest;; sorry i'm in the middle of moving and packing everything so i've been crazy busy sob

-edit-
ok i have a VERY rough sketch!!! i chose the version of prisma with the ponytail and red blouse! if you want another version tho just lmk c: or any other changes!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:55:25 )

@Picatin: Its all good, and I can understand on moving and stuff. Its pretty time consuming and can drive anyone crazy. :)

Oooh! The Voltra version of Prisma, good choice. :D No changes needed here! I love it so far!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:16:13 )
@Queen Prisma: omgosh yes and we're moving cross-country which is super tedious T____T had to sell all our furniture and find a way to move our stuff sdhfipaosdhfia!!!! i can't wait for this to be over ;w;

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:26:54 )

@Picatin: I wouldn't doubt it and I don't blame you! Doing all of that stuff does seem to be pretty hard and stressful. But at least you will be with your loved ones, right?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 20:46:45 )
@Queen Prisma: yes!!! i'm so excited to be moving back to be with friends and family ;w; it makes it all worth it hehe;;
btw i should have prisma finished by tonight <3 it started thunderstorming hard here so i can't go get more moving boxes;; but at least that means some free time :3c

-edit-
AND I'M DONE! please let me know if you'd like anything changed <3 and i hope you like it!! i looove drawing long ponytails hehe

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 22:26:20 )

@Picatin: O: No changes needed! <3

Sorry this took a while to get to ya. :P

After I'm done with my other order in my shop on Gaia, I'll be starting on your other characters as soon as I can.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 22:47:07 )

Those tiny pixels are awesome, Prisma!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 23:41:22 )
@Queen Prisma I would like to do an art trade with you.
Username: KeirenKiren
Art Samples: DA
I am interested in doing: Your oc prisma (the 2nd from the botton in your imgur to be exact, lol the nude one with the censor bars made me giggle)
I would like the choco pagedoll base
I would like you to pixel this: Toyhou.se Either one :) also let me know if any links in the description cannot be opened and I'll link them another way to you :)
Extra Details: My AT will be coloured as well so you'd get lineart + colour copy.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 04:56:08 )
@Queen Prisma: EEEEEEEE she's so cute!!! that wasn't long at all, tysm <3 take your time with the other six lmao;;; agh so precious thank you TuT <3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 20:07:24 )

@Lady Luna: Thanks. :)

@KeirenKiren: I completely forgot that one was in there. xD I'll accept ya, I'm gonna do Marta for you. Just as a warning, I have some commissions I will be needing to work on too, so I might be a little slow getting on my side. Dx But I will get you a WIP as soon as I can.

@Picatin: Oh course. :) Oh! I did want to ask you a question, would it be ok if I do some other orders while I work around yours? I'll probably be doing one character at a time, so I wanted to ask before I work on the next few orders.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 00:18:42 )
@Queen Prisma: oh gosh yes of course!!! please don't do mine all at once i'd feel terrible LOL;;; i don't mind waiting like a whole month for them so honestly so just take your time and do other people's orders so you don't get burned out!! c:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 02:37:42 )

@Picatin: Lol, I hope it doesn't take me a whole month to do your order. xD I'll at least have the full versions of yours delivered and probably accept the trade once I'm done with the last one. :) It really shouldn't be that bad.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 03:33:04 )
@Queen Prisma: Sounds good :) I'll be working on your part after a few gaia ones and Fozzy's is coloured as it's a commission :)

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 16:40:07 )
-wanders back in- hiii

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 17:15:57 )

@KeirenKiren: I seriously didn't get this ping. xD But sounds good to me.

@Dread Pirate: Doesn't your avatar looks so done. This guy is just trying to enjoy his coffee only for someone to talk to him. He twacked the guy that talked to him while he is still drinking his morning coffee. Don't mess with this guy.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 19:48:37 )
@Queen Prisma: that is james perpetually done with everything and one
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 20:53:05 )
@Queen Prisma: lmao haha
I still haven;t drawn in like 3 days uwu
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.