Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Cutie Freebie Pixels (Open and also accepting ATs)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:40:02 )
Hello! Welcome to my freebie thread! I will probably be doing freebies in between gaming if not other commissions, so post away if you want to. I will not be accepting commissions on this site since it is very slow, but if you wish to buy a pixel from me, please PM me or try to find my shop on Gaia. I also accept point commissions on dA if you don't have a Gaia.

Rules
- Follow the sites TOS, I really shouldn't have to say that, but just keep that in mind.
- You MUST say thank you for the pixel art that I give you FOR FREE. If you do not say thank you, I will NOT do pixel art for you in the future. No acceptations.
- Do NOT ping me asking for a freebie. I will pick and choose who I want to do. Inspiration pops up at random. This is not a first come first serve freebie thread.
- If you want a freebie, please use the forum. :/
- If you wish to do an art trade with me, please check the 3rd post. There are more things to be said there, so I'm not gonna have it cluttered up here.
- Please use the forms that I have made. It keeps the thread organized and neat.
- Please put ALL images in a spoiler. If it is image heavy, please put a warning on it.
- Do not expect a free pixel to be animated. Inspiration really pops up out of random.

I will pixel
- Avatars from any site, please have a good sized reference.
- OCs, I love to pixel them.
- Anything cute, anything simple
- I love to pixel elves, TV heads, and traps.

I will NOT pixel
- Anything NSFW
- Weapons, I suck at them
- I will not pixel anything that has rainbows, light colors, or monochrome colors. Please nothing of a single color as well.

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:40:21 )
Freebies
These small pixels are cute yet fast to do. So I will be offering these for free. I don't have many samples, but I hope these are ok.
Base Credit: Sprite base by binoftrash.

Freebies that I like will be posted here as samples.

Please use this form when requesting.
Username:
Reference:
Extra Details:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:40:33 )
Art trades
The bigger bases in this are only being offered for art trades only. If you wish to have one of these, but do not have artistic ability, please PM me an offer or find my shop on Gaia.

Rules
- If you wish to do an art trade, please ping me.
- I would like to see a sample of your work. I accept all art, but I still want to see some samples.
- My request is simple, but please look under the samples for what I am wanting art of.
- If you can, please let me know of what avatar or OC you are wanting a trade of in your post.
- I must see a work in progress of your work. Some times I do my pixel art pretty fast, so please keep this in mind. You will receive a watermarked copy like this or like this. If you happen to do your side quicker than mine, please have it watermarked. I usually don't save the work til I am done with my side of the trade.

Pixel art for trade
I am offering trades for these two bases that I use.
Base credit: Pancake New by naoyee, Choco Pagedoll Base by Teahaku

Pancake

Choco Pagedoll

Trading info
I'm wanting art of the following things listed below. Because there is a lot of images, so I will only be posting links. Please click on the link to view the album.
My Operator from Warframe
My OC, Prisma
This is my friend's OC, Shannon. Ref 1~~Ref 2~~Ref 3 (Please note, Shannon is a male and should be drawn as a male.)
Any of my avatars from Gaia or Any of my Voltra avatars here.

Please use this when asking for an art trade
@Queen Prisma I would like to do an art trade with you.
Username:
Art Samples:
I am interested in doing:
I would like the {blank} base
I would like you to pixel this:
Extra Details:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:40:38 )
Freebies given
Freebies on Gaia

Art Trades
Completed
picatin - My side ~~ Their side

Working on
KeirenKiren: no wips on both sides.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 23:47:58 )
Open!

I'll probably edit this post in the future, but it might not be any time soon.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 00:06:21 )
How do we know what your operator looks like?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 00:49:36 )

@Prince Hoggle: Just click the link. :) I don't have any of my frames in the ablum. xD I don't feel like taking screenshots of all of them. Plus I keep changing their colors.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 01:14:42 )
@Queen Prisma: ohh so the operator is a frame?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:10:20 )

@Dread Pirate: No no, the operator controls the frame. I'm not gonna spoil how you get him/her. The quest to get them is pretty fun.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:13:29 )
@Queen Prisma: okay lol i need to get the web again lol

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:26:17 )

@Dread Pirate: I wish you luck, my friend. :)

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:30:07 )
@Queen Prisma: it will happen soon enough

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:33:44 )

@Dread Pirate: Can do. :) Just message me when ever you get it. Plus make sure to take care of yourself too. Net is useful but not always important.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:34:53 )
@Queen Prisma: i knows i have been taking care of myself for a year lol

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 10:56:00 )

@Dread Pirate: Ah, I see.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 16:21:50 )
Ooohhh you opened a pixel thread! 8D I might be interested in an art trade, but it'll take me a while to get everything together. |D

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 16:22:55 )
@Queen Prisma: so imma splurge a little lol
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 18:07:09 )

@Vii: Can do, just take your time. :)

@Dread Pirate: Thats a good way of doing it.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:15:30 )
Username: picatin
Art Samples: 1 2 3
I am interested in doing: Prisma!!!
I would like the Choco Pagedoll base
I would like you to pixel this: anyone from here
Extra Details: i'd absolutely love to get pixels of all seven ocs there;; & i'd like to offer thigh ups instead of fullbodies like my art samples (need to practice drawing legs and feet more gah) so let me know if we could work something out!!! c: thank you very much~

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:22:40 )

@Picatin: Oh hey! O: I did one of your OCs on Gaia in my last pixel shop. I believe it was Lyla. :P It was done on that tiny base that I'm kinda tired of using. xD

She was really fun and cute to pixel for ya. :)

And a thigh up is perfectly fine by me. :D But it will only be one character per trade (I don't wanna get overwhelmed). xD But Emme is really cute so I'm gonna pick her. :P
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.