Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Cutie Freebie Pixels (Open and also accepting ATs)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:30:49 )
@Queen Prisma: AHHHHH YOU'RE XENOMORPH! omg i'm in love with ur pixels. ;w; thank you again for lyla i absolutely love it <3
& yes ofc!!! do you mind if i do a waist instead for a 1 to 1 trade? if you have seven things for me to draw haha;;;;;;;;; or i can do a thigh up for every two?? i'm flexible just lmk c:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:18:37 )

@Picatin: Yes, lol. :) I just happen to have a different username here. xD I'm probably gonna be opening up another shop using the two bases here as well as another one for commissions. Gonna be a long while before I do it though. I need to get a bit used to my new mouse and new computer.

That would be fine by me. :) I just love anything I get of Prisma. xD She is my cute little psycho. I'll have to think about that first on the one for every two though. :) But I'll make sure to let you know. I just need a little more samples on both the Choco and Pancake. I think I got enough samples on the other one that I did.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:40:04 )
@Queen Prisma: some of your pixels are tiny wow you do such great work.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:44:06 )
@Queen Prisma: ahh i should have known, i see the "xenomorph" tag in your name now!! xD ack getting used to new software/hardware is tough at first but it looks like you're not having trouble honestly LOL;
sure, sounds good!!! i'll get started on a bust of prisma c: ty so much for doing an art trade with me <3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:47:10 )

@Unicorn: I mostly thank the maker of the bases that are tiny. :) Plus they are just so fun to use, plus they are super cute!

@Picatin: Lol, its all good. :P Most people from Gaia don't usually recognize its me unless they see my art or I tell them. I'm debating on if I should change my user to match the one on Gaia, but not too sure yet.

Your welcome. :) I'll see about working on yours some time tonight, tomorrow, or on Sunday. It might be tomorrow if my boyfriend works. His new work seg is crazy, so we have to work around playing games with it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:52:24 )
@Queen Prisma: they're very cute being so tiny, I love them.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:34:08 )
/sprinkles my love on the shop

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 03:20:56 )
@Queen Prisma: speaking of, i'm totally new to voltra;; are there a lot of gaians around? o:
no worries, please take your time!! i'm in no rush c:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:10:47 )

@Yuracye: -accepts the love- :D

@Picatin: I can't really say, I know a lot of people on here know of Gaia, but a good majority of them either hate it or left it. I only know a few people that still frequent Gaia that are on here too, but I want to say that it is only one person that I can think of.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 05:25:01 )
@queen prisma: Nice. >: U
You know, I didn't even know you were back on Voltra until you mentioned it. e ve ;;

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 15:12:09 )

@Yuracye: Sorry. xD I probably should have said something to ya.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 19:48:22 )
@Queen Prisma: Ooh clicked link in sig out of curiosity. I'll edit this shortly with the form etc *gonna see which form and check your oc's out too* Though you're welcome to post in my gaia thread too ;D Needing victims haha
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 15:42:50 )
@queen prisma: No, it's cool!!! I'm glad you're back though! * A* !!
Now I have more people to talk to again!
We'll have to discuss OCs again!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 16:24:17 )
Hello starshine the earth says hello

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 16:47:51 )

@Yuracye: Yes! Discuss all of the OCs! Speaking of which, I made another one. xD Based off of a Gaia avatar no less. The funny thing is that she is a spider girl, and I'm terrified of spiders. But she is just way too cute! I'll have to show you a reference later. :P

@KeirenKiren: Sorry for the late reply, but I'll check it out when I can. :P Just ping me again when ever you are interested to trade. I'm patient.

@Blow Pony: Ah man, I haven't watched that movie in a long time.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:00:44 )
@Queen Prisma: my mom used to say it to me i donno what its from *nods*

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:27:16 )

@Picatin: Here is my side of the trade. Its a sketch of where I'll be placing the lines and what not. What do you think so far?

@Blow Pony: Its all good. :) I'm pretty sure that saying was around way before the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:13:07 )
@queen prisma: Ahhh, that's awesome! * A* I've always wanted a spider OC! I'm terrified of myself as well though!
||||OTL
Yes, I'd love to see her when she's ready!

I've gotten a few OCs myself, most of them being males.... since I don't have many of those. orz.

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:52:43 )
@Queen Prisma: yeahhh she was saying it before that uhhh lemme google
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:59:09 )

@Yuracye: Oh yeah, lol. But she is still a little cutie pie!

@Blow Pony: Google away! ~~~ <3
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.