Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Violet's Charming Spell (END: LORE UPDATE)

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 20:26:25 )
Virgil lets out a shaky sigh of relief as Violet wakes up, before glaring down at her, "You idiot... Why would you do this?! You could have-" Biting his lip he cuts himself off, shaking his head as his hold on her tightened slightly, "We need to get you to a doctor or healer or... I don't know, something."

He frowns, looking to the crowd of you around him, "We don't know what her sickness is... I don't know how to fix this... I... don't know what to do..." He admits shakily, mad at himself for it.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 21:31:42 )
*hesitantly*
D-don't be mad at yourself, Virgil... It's normal to not know what's going on sometimes. Health is a tricky business. Sometimes we don't know what's wrong or how to fix it...
*shuffles his feet a little*
I hope you do find answers soon though.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 21:39:53 )
He runs on over and gets close to the scene. He notices that everyone in the area is keeping a distance from Virgil. He knows he probably wants to be alone, so he doesn't get any closer for now. Eugene squeaks out and jumps away, Vregory worried at this sudden spring from his friend, but noticing what he was referring to as his gaze focuses on a book.
He goes on over to pick it up, Eugene climbing back on Vregory and he lifts the book off the floor. He looks at it curiously.

Is this Violet's.... He looks at Eugene. You say is magic?
Eugene nods and cheeps out a reply. Vreg looks at Virgil with a corncerned expression, but slowly approaches. He offers the book.
Maybe this can help?... Eugene says is good...

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 21:49:54 )
Virgil scowls, looking away as he hears Faust Sheep's response, "She's been weak for a long time.... I don't know why she got it through her head that this was a good idea..." He sighs shakily, "I need to... Last time this happened she..." He trails off, shaking his head, not wanting to say it.

He glances up in surprise as Vregory approaches him, "Vreg... Why are you..." He shakes his head, looking down at the book offered to him. He scowls at it initially, but sees the spell written on the page: a healing spell. Hesitating for a moment, his eyebrows furrow in discomfort before shaking his head, "You all want to be helpful? Listen up. Help me get Violet to a safe place, we're all going to do a spell together. NOW."

(you've unlocked a new thread: Virgil's Desperate Spell!)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.