Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Vyctor's Gear Design Contest!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 15:40:16 )

Anonymous:
*Disclaimer: Remember all submissions will become Voltra's property.
If made into items in the future the designer will receive the resulting item in all Voltra colors as is custom

OMG was this one the past design an item event contests to!!! because <3 there were so many awesome designs in each of them that I really wish could have been made into actual items. This would be so cool!!!

Vyctor:

“Have something to show me? Just shout out at me like this and I'll go over and take a look.”

Hey @Vyctor: check this out!

"I'll also be around, so just chill out and tell me what's good alright?"

We didn't already have a laser pointer right?

oh and oops... I forgot to put the aura glow around the sword... I can fix that if need be >.<

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 19:32:37 )
@Vyctor: hello, have you noticed anything out of the ordinary, perhaps things being misplaced or you feeling as though you are being watched when no one is around?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 21:56:29 )
@Dipper: No time for self doubt bud, show us what you've got I'm sure it's cool.

@Miss Kitty: That's cool and all, but they sure don't have issues being a pest eh? We'll add it to the list, it ...certainly is a solution I guess.

@Saeyra: Those are looking hot... well, now I hate myself for that joke. I should talk with Valentina a little less.

@Shadami: Yeah, you never know. These could help in the future, if things don't look up and all. Or... well, to each their own some folks dress weird all year. You've got time for changes, I'll be here waiting... probably taking a few more naps.

@Taemins Lover: Oh yeah, everyday in this place is out of the ordinary, a little less of that being watched feeling lately though ah, guess stalkers do need to rest once in a while.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:08:59 )

Uh oh. Vyctor is being watched too? That is kind of scary.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:15:08 )
Oh fudge, Vyctor senpai noticed me OnO *runs off to finish my entries*

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:26:12 )
@Miss Kitty: Oh you know, here and there. I'd say it's more annoying than anything.

@Dipper: Hm, good. Is running a good idea? What's with that long cape and all the strings. If you trip, I can fix your nose right up though, so don't worry.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:47:12 )
Huehuehue...no need to worry when senpai is around, indeed....

Idk what happened exactly but these did lol
Can never have enough knives. Maybe.

idk what I did lol. I think the eyes are really similar to some in the shop probably, I forgot lol so ignore them I guess. slit pupils are the best though lol

...Idk I just put random words that floated in my head so whichever is best lol idk

idk what I've done OTL

"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 23:06:06 )
@Dipper: I love them all!

Always ping me please.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:15:55 )

@Vyctor: Aren't you worried they might try to do something to you?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 01:34:13 )

Those are pretty interesting expressions! :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 11:36:37 )
Ok I got a few ideas/ very old designs from OC concepts, floating around somewhere. gonna see if I cn muster the energy to do something about it and put on an avatar later on * currently still in wake-up-mode.... despite being awake for the past 2½ hours *.... Hopefully not too late, but oh welp if I am its my own fault * slurps tea *

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 14:13:35 )
Vyctor:

“Have something to show me? Just shout out at me like this and I'll go over and take a look.”

"I'll also be around, so just chill out and tell me what's good alright?"

Can i change 1 of my entries?
If yes, these are my updated entry xD

Red = the part that change colours

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 02:47:50 )

Vyctor: You must be exhausted going over all of these wonderful designs. You know...you should probably take a quick power nap. I heard you can build up charge with them ^^

|

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 02:50:07 )
@Vyctor: I think Kitty's got a good idea. You shouldn't overclock your system! It'll make your batteries run dry- and that's a bad thing, you know! We need you as one of our most epic style generators~

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 04:47:53 )
I need those boots Alexis drew! *loves boots and only wears boots unless he is wearing Converse*

I might work on my entries tomorrow since I don't have anything previously planned.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 17:19:07 )

i really love the jetpack

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 18:17:55 )
@Shadami: I mean I think everyone needs a jetpack. They're great when you have a need for speed.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 18:37:18 )

speaking of which.. i still need to play those games some day. xD

but I agree. Everyone needs a jetpack :3

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 19:05:55 )
@Shadami: Which games? I think I missed some convo. xD

Also @Vyctor: Just so you know, I'll be keeping an eye on you to make sure you don't overwork. I prefer my friends cool and well, not fried.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 19:11:13 )

Need for speed. xD..... they are games aren't they o.o the racing game?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.