Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Comfortable is sexy: obviously a hangout

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 03:25:15 )
@Eruca: Ah lol. I thought you knew something I didn't. xD

I just can't focus. Like I said, my ADHD is way too out of control but I don't have medication for it atm.

It's easier for me to sit through movies if it's like The Room and we can poke fun at it as we watch it. Taking breaks every now and then to get up and stretch or something helps as well.
I had behavioral problems in school and part of the reason was uncontrolled ADHD but one teacher I had allowed me to march in place at my desk. It really helped.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 16:59:49 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Having no attention span causes having no empathy. It's an issue society at large grapples with every day. It's such a tough intellectual and economic problem that scientists have turned to astrology to find solutions.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 21:56:47 )
Yeah. I don't need you explaining my jokes for me. No thank you.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 06:18:12 )
@Eruca:
Grey bag of tricks?! What are these tricks? Oh lordy, I wasn't paying attention.

I still remember when Layla happened, I was all "... whoa, neat." Started writing up this tiny character sheet, figuring out who she was. Ben said, "I'm not roleplaying your relationship with her. In case you were wondering."
"Ben, I'm not that sick."

Ehhh, I'll... try to not be a jerk to Gary.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 06:24:35 )
@Bone King Xanunun: Sneaky tricks that I'm not allowed to tell you yet. hehehe...

You did that? Wow. Is she gonna be joining the party? I feel like Xananun has the fullest life in the entire party. Everyone else are just stereotypes.

Only if Gary deserves niceness.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 06:40:23 )
@Eruca: Lol "Help! I can't empathize with others!"
"Are you a scorpio my dear boy?"
"What? I wasn't listening."

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 13:59:27 )
@Shamrock Shamus: lmao!
"Ah, you're obciously an aquarius. Here take these pills, it'll make you more like a scorpio."
"But I'm a libra!"
"what about your moon sign? water sign?"

Omg that'd make going to the doctors soooo frustrating. lol

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 14:18:03 )
I was talking about the sexy bit i mean i can leave -scoots out-

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 15:16:34 )
@Dread Pirate: omg! What did I say to prompt this? lol

Thou must findeth sexiness in thineself.
~The 34th Commandment, Mighty Internet Bible of the Sexy

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 03:13:55 )
Eruca:
@Dread Pirate: Of course! No conversation goes on without you.

I mean I may have read it in the wrong headspace
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 04:19:11 )
@Dread Pirate: Yeah... I can see now how that would have come off as sarcastic rather than "haha, obviously that's a harmless, absurd joke!"
It's a quirk that plagues my social life.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 05:07:38 )
@Eruca: Well, I would need different pills. I am already a scorpio. ; ) I would need different pills. Also, my 生肖(Shen Xiao, Chinese zodiac) sign is 羊 (yang, goat) with my element being 土 (tu, earth). My Celtic tree sign is a Reed (The inquisitor) and my Celtic animal sign is a Wolf. Lol. I get curious about random things that are related to places, languages and cultures of interest.

It would though! "You're feeling angry? Well, you're a Scorpio. It's just how you people are. Go home."

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 05:15:07 )
@Shamrock Shamus: lmao tbh I don't know what Most of those things mean.

lmao. Is it racist to discriminate against scorpios???

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 05:22:00 )
Eruca:
@Bone King Xanunun: Sneaky tricks that I'm not allowed to tell you yet. hehehe...

You did that? Wow. Is she gonna be joining the party? I feel like Xananun has the fullest life in the entire party. Everyone else are just stereotypes.

Only if Gary deserves niceness.

Ohhhh, sneaky-sneaky. I won't pry then.

I have a one prepared, but that's more if I plan on using her as a character in another campaign. I don't think she'll join us, mostly because she's not a strong NPC.
According to my talks with both my best friend and Ben, Layla is a farmer... turned ninja (Monk, Way of Shadow). I don't think I wrote a lot about why that is, but my friend was in love with the idea.

I did notice that. I don't know your experience with writing and stuff, but I used to be a bit of a writer back in the day and today still put way too much thought into my characters. I do hope everyone's characters start to feel great to their player.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 05:31:57 )
@Bone King Xanunun: I actually just have a joke prepared with the bag of tricks but it might never bear fruit. So don't hold your breath for it.

Farmer turned ninja? Because hiding from you? Hiding from her stalker Gary? Got bullied in school so had to Karate Kid it? THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS. Yeah the idea is kinda awesome.

June-July is just journeying, still. Unlike her older twin April-May. She already finished a campaign, and by definition, has a more colorful life. Artemis on the other hand. Man, that thief is just a paper cut out.
Jokes aside, you do put a lot of thought in your character.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 07:04:21 )
@Eruca: Yes! How dare you discriminate me because I am a scorpion?! Racist!
Lmao

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 17:26:02 )
@Eruca:
Hopefully you can, it sounds fun.

Pff, she became a ninja prior to meeting Xanunun. I don't think the party has had a chance to meet her yet, Spaghetta was so excited about flowers or something.
I mentioned to my friend and Ben that the two didn't meet on amicable terms. "She carries a stabber" turned into "she tried to bum rush him in an alley and take his gold."
I still haven't decided how they started dating after that, but it started as a joke that Agony really liked aggressive women (she probably gave him a shallow stab).
(It's said that Agony enjoys pain of all kinds. It loves to beat and it's kind of nice when its wielder takes some hits too.)

Artemis is the silliest goddamn rogue I've ever heard of. Oh yeah, you mentioned April-May before, what's she all about?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 01:04:54 )
Hi! I am socially awkward but this seems like a cool thread. Can I hang out here too? ^^''
I also exist on: Caedon, Recolor.me and Dappervolk.

Wanna join a Discord gaming server for "mature" people? Join Novaturient! 
We're a friendly, 18+ server that play a variety of games and just have fun.
Interested or curious? Send me a message! ^^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 02:37:05 )
@Aesir:
Psh, yeth. Please help yourself to any refreshments and don't mind that I drank most of the draft, it has been a weird -

... how long has it been. What, a week? Geez.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 19:55:09 )
@Bone King Xanunun: Yeah, the joke didn't happen. lol. Didn't feel like trying that hard. Having an off week, and by off week, I mean back to my regular un-fun, sour self.

Sounds like a fun rom com. :vanora_sweat:
We didn't meet her because Spaghetta was excited about flowers??? lmao

That's her play style I think. lmao The only other dnd pathfinder campaign I played included April-May (a bitesized halfing ranger) and Artemis' woman double Diana. And lemme tell you about Dianna's special talent at disarming traps. Just let her lead the way and you can be sure all the traps are triggered and spent before you get there. xD I don't know if it was because she forgot to check, some real unlucky dice rolls, or a combination of both.. But man oh man, she was an indispensable member of the party.
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.