Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Comfortable is sexy: obviously a hangout

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 19:46:17 )

@Eruca: yes I did
The Labradoodle was with me all the time, but the German Shepard didn't help with digging until I was done and started to dig at a place that didn't need digging. The Kelpie came outside a lot, but he is old enough to not needing to work anymore. He became 16 years old 2 weeks ago.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 20:13:21 )
@Tuijp: I confess I'm not super familiar with dogs. Is 16 years very old?

What's the meaning of the Weasley lion king gif?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 20:18:24 )

@Eruca: 16 is very old. To find out the human age, you have multiply the dog's age by 7.
In the Harry Potter books, Harry is banned from playing Quidditch and his best friend, Ron Weasley, joins the team. When they win a match and, with that, the Quidditch cup that year, they sing Weasley is our King.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 20:23:46 )
@Tuijp: Wow, that's pretty old.

I completely forgot that bit.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 20:27:42 )

@Eruca: he is really old.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 06:35:59 )
Don't tell me what I'm feeling is wrong!
https://youtu.be/_wrj4TZOWAc

Too lazy to figure out if and how to embed a video.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 06:30:04 )
Do you think Strahddy's is getting any business while we're gone?

I'm afraid we're gonna come back and find out a mansion phased into our bar.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 07:49:18 )
I like sexy. -sits in an arm chair by the fireplace and puffs on my Sherlock pipe-

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:48:14 )
@Bone King Xanunun: Strahddy's isn't fully built yet. And Strahddy can stay the f away from OUR business. :vanora_angry: Even though he's the namesake. Did you want to dip into his book collection again?

@Shamrock Shamus: Puff away Sherlock Shamus! Did anything fun for St. Patrick's day? Seems like your kinda holiday, judging by your name. lol

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:50:13 )
-scoots on in- you need me in here of course
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 02:11:05 )
@Dread Pirate: Of course! No conversation goes on without you.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 03:06:16 )
Eruca:
@Bone King Xanunun: Strahddy's isn't fully built yet. And Strahddy can stay the f away from OUR business. :vanora_angry: Even though he's the namesake. Did you want to dip into his book collection again?
I thought we were just waiting on furnishings!

We're in the weird-ass fey wilds, yo, who knows how long it's been since we got here.
oh no, Layla is shacking up with Gary isn't she

he was sexting her, I knew it.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 03:48:44 )
@Bone King Xanunun: And the kitchen. Mainly the kitchen.

The ideal situation is that time passes faster in the fey wilds. Otherwise it might be kind of an awkward vampire situation where all our friends and customers are dead and our tavern was built and then run down and rebuilt, was sold illegally so that now it no longer belongs to us, then got burnt down, twice.

I thought Gary did it on Your behalf, maybe stealing your identity in the process... Which is way creepier. But best case scenario in the worst case scenario: They would have both been long dead, so who cares? amirite?
Ping me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 04:51:04 )
@Eruca:
I forgot about the kitchen. God, I'm gonna shell out so hard so we can make the pastas.

S'very true! I guess it'll be alright if everyone's like "back so soon?" and we're all "dude, fuck you"
... are there any rules about swearing?

I find it weird that he'd do such a thing. Do any of you have anyone you'd like to contact if you were to leave for long periods of time?
We hadn't even accepted the job yet and he said, "already taken care of. c:"
You're trying to get me away from my girl, Gary. Watch out, Gary.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 05:51:26 )

This is the most interesting conversation...*takes a seat and watches*

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 06:11:17 )
@Eruca: Lol that's the kind of pipe I have. It's called a Calabash. Lol I like that though, Sherlock Shamus.

It is my kind of holiday. I wanted to but did not. My mom was supposed to cook us a meal but ended up being called into work. My girlfriend Janna had to work. I had my other girlfriend Molly, (I am Poly. That rhymes. I am a poet and didn't even know it.) come over though because I was lonely. And we drank a bit and went to bed until my Janna came home. Molly had to go home after that because she was in Janna's side of the bed and Janna was tired. Lol
You?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 06:14:35 )

@Shamrock Shamus: Pft. I know that face anyway. Hi again :P

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 06:15:20 )
@Miss Kitty: Lol. Heya. What's up?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 06:18:29 )

@Shamrock Shamus: Realized I typed anyway instead of anywhere...
Ah, just hoping to find something at least semi-entertaining on Youtube. What are you up to?

|

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 06:24:41 )
@Miss Kitty: Lol it's okay, I knew what you meant. Pretty much the same thing. I really enjoy Slazo and BrutalMoose but I have watched all their videos already. Have you heard of them? Who do you like?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.