Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Comfortable is sexy: obviously a hangout

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 06:26:52 )

@Shamrock Shamus: Yay! lol. Hm. I don't think I've ever heard of them. What sort of videos do they upload? I watch a lot of ASMR cause I'm wierd, people drawing, that sort of thing I guess. No real specific channels. Oh, one slightly NSFW topic channel lmao, but its more discussion kind of stuff than anything.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 06:33:26 )
@Miss Kitty: Yay!
Slazo does reddit videos but his voice is amazing and BrutalMoose reviews old, odd low budget video games and movies...and now tv dinners. He's sarcastic and I find him hilarious.

Lol I have Satyriasis, so I eat up anything NSFW like a how a little kid eats up birthday cake.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 13:21:23 )

@Shamrock Shamus: I'll have to check them out then a bit later...after I've woken up and had some coffee lol. I don't think I've ever heard of Satyrasis before o.o I had to google it. And in that case, the youtuber is Evie Lupine. I really like her talks on...stuff lol. And she does demonstrations but can only see those if donate to her patron >> ONE DAY! ><

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 13:24:23 )
Demonstrations are always fun, Wonder how informative they are

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 14:26:51 )
@Bone King Xanunun: lmao!
If I made the rules, you can swear however much you like.

The dice didn't grant me a girlfriend. I got a grey bag of tricks instead... Basically equivalent.

Lol now I'm a little worried for Gary. But he probably deserves whatever's coming to him anyway.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 14:38:10 )
@Miss Kitty: Hello! Fancy you turned up! Grab some popcorn! /pushes a bowl at you
It might be like watching the Room.

@Shamrock Shamus: Well that sounds like a bit of a disappointment. (not the rhyming part) Much like mine! I was supposed to meet a friend who's on vacation from studying abroad. But she got sick. :c

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 19:16:46 )

@Eruca: Oh popcorn! *noms happily* Should be very entertaining then ^^

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 19:46:45 )
@Miss Kitty: I guess some people find the so-called worst movie ever made entertaining. xD

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 20:13:07 )
@Miss Kitty: You should. They are fun.
Yeah...it's the reason why I need to be poly and why I tend to have trouble maintaining relationships...why I have so many kids, etc. Lol I will have to check her out. I may pay. Idk. I tend to cave easily when it comes to nsfw things. Lol

@Eruca: It was the most disappointing St Paddy's Day of my life. Lol. But at least Molly helped make it a bit better.

The Room is entertaining because you can mock it while you watch it.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 22:32:38 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Because of the fact that it has a cult following dedicated to mocking it, it's a decent movie imo.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 22:40:23 )
@Eruca: Im not really into movies too much. I can't focus on one past 20 minutes. I take my kids to the cinema and 20 minutes in, I am willing to shoot myself in the leg just to have an excuse to leave. It's terrible. Lol
Movies that are easy to mock are easier for me to focus on because I actively look for things to joke about.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 01:31:00 )

So...Twisted my ankle after getting my kid off the bus. Not the greatest of things. I'm about ready to bring out a saw and cut it off.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 02:19:20 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Sounds like you either have no attention span or no empathy or both. lol.
Movies you can make snarky comments about make the best watching experience, we can agree on that.

@Miss Kitty: Oh no! Does it hurt very bad?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 02:23:58 )

@Eruca: Yeah quite a bit to be honest. Nothing hospital worthy, I hope >> Took Advil and trying to keep off of it.

|

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 02:28:52 )
@miss kitty: Hope you feel better soon and are soaking it in cold water?

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 02:44:59 )
@Miss Kitty: I hope it heals quickly! >.< I don't know what to do when you sprain and ankle, but I'm sure you're body can deal with it. Hopefully without too much pain for much longer.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 02:48:45 )
@Eruca: What does attention span have to do with empathy? Lol
I have ADHD and maybe if my insurance didn't keep trying to get away with not paying for anything for me I could afford to get it under control. But I can't.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 02:54:21 )
@Miss Kitty: You should keep the swelling down by icing it, stabilizing your ankle and take otc pain relief as needed.
Luckily sprains usually don't require much fuss to heal. ; )

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 03:01:00 )
Yeah cool water the first 2 days or so then switching to warm water

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 03:19:03 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Attention span and empathy aren't related. They're just some reasons why people might not enjoy sitting through movies. :P
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.