Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Comfortable is sexy: obviously a hangout

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 05:59:14 )

@Eruca: Yeah, I cried last time I tried getting help. My brain is messed up. Everything about me is messed up.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 23:39:04 )
@RainbowPanda: Oh no... Your avi is so cute, surely not Everything is messed up.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 03:24:52 )

@Eruca: Sometimes I feel like everything is. Besides having someone who loves me and I love back. He doesn't even think that he deserves me tho...I'm not perfect. I have a lot of things wrong with me. Im not always happy. Some people just don't understand what I'm really feeling deep down. I feel like all of my friends don't understand anything..or they just don't care. Ah im sorry just had to let that out.
Also, ty I tried.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:28:38 )
@RainbowPanda: Well, I'm of the opinion that people aren't born to be happy. And nobody can fully understand anybody. I used to feel like you too, like nobody understands/cares to understand me, and now I've just grown to accept that full understanding is not humanly possible and effort is tiring.
And look, you talking about how you're feeling deep down helps somebody outside of yourself like me understand you, like, a little bit.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 00:05:54 )

@Eruca: Good to know some people feel the same way as I do. Thanks for what you said, it helps.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:22:01 )
@RainbowPanda: Maybe more people feel similarly to you than you think. Maybe not exactly the same. but comparing notes might help. :P

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:33:26 )

@Eruca: I guess...my friend might feel the same way. He shouldn't tho. He knows we have each other and I'll always be there for him. He actually said that he still likes me and he can't stop liking me because of my personality and how I'm always there. I feel the same way about him so I said I like him too. Not sure if we should be together or like how to get him to be my boyfriend and woah totally different topic haha sorry i just can't stop thinking about him and what we could be :(

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:44:36 )
@RainbowPanda: Maybe like, ask? You can't find out if you don't try.
And like, you already know you like each other. Most people don't even have that.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:49:59 )

@Eruca: Tbh I did and he said we aren't dating cuz he thinks he's not good enough for me. We are both shy. He's always nervous near me lol but whyyyy
Yeah it's nice to have someone like him. He's sweet, trustworthy, and his name on Snapchat is My Everything
He makes me feel better and he knows when I'm not okay. He protects me. He has liked me since 5th grade and only now came out to say that he likes me now too. Tbh I always thought I was the one not good enough or pretty enough (thank god for cute snapchat filters lol). Always thought I'd have to have a perfect body, but now I know that's not always true..I'm still insecure but he still makes me feel better about myself.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:01:44 )
@RainbowPanda: That's cute. If he's not ready for it, he's not ready. Gotta respect his feelings too.
Does he know that you think you're not good enough either?
And you don't have to be perfect for anything. Perfect is just an analogy.
This story is melting my heart.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:07:24 )

@Eruca: Oh, I know! He just thinks I'm this perfect girl and that bothers me...im not perfect at all cuz no one is. We all make mistakes too which only makes us human.
Probably not...maybe I've mentioned it but I can't remember. He's more than good enough tho.
Yeah i know but sometimes I wish I was..
Lol don't die.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:18:32 )
@RainbowPanda: Yeah I can understand that. It's annoying to have to meet the expectations. But you don't have to meet them. People don't expect you to be flawless in the first place. It's just a way of talking. And then there's always that sappy "but you're perfect just the way you are" argument.

Oh yes, if only we were all perfect... That'd be a nightmare. I'd never feel good enough for sure.

lol I'll survive. Thanks for your concern.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:21:43 )

@Eruca: Lol yeah I had that argument with him sort of. He kept saying I'm perfect and should be a model and I was like "Hell no, I'm not even close to perfect" then it went like yes you are, no im not blah blah blah lol
Now that I think about that....uh ya nvm...but certain things tho
Okay, good xD

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:38:39 )
@RainbowPanda: Wow, that conversation spiraled to nowhere. Why not just take the compliment and feel good about yourself? lol. If you Really wanted to deflect the compliment though, you can just talk about how you're not cut out for modelling work.

Like what certain things? :o

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:47:30 )

@Eruca: Lol because I know it's not true. I then said "whatever you say" just to end that.
I guess I could...if he brings it up again.
Idk maybe perfect body. Maybe not perfect personality or attitude because uh I don't want everyone acting the same lol
Why cant everyone just have someone til death do them part
I really hope I get married someday.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 19:18:48 )
@RainbowPanda: Well, everyone has a different idea of what perfection is, so it's just an opinion, no problem. It kind of becomes an issue if he's not willing to hear you out. but, maybe people just all talk like that in high school.

If you really wanted to get married, it's honestly not that hard. Finding happiness is though. Maybe that's way people part before their deaths.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 20:52:06 )

@Eruca: That's true.
We both have the same problems sometimes so he's easier to talk to but sometimes he just doesn't understand my problems because he has the same ones and he's still trying to understand them. Do you get what I'm saying? I feel like I just made that very confusing.
I know but I'm obviously not ready or old enough yet, gotta get through college first. That's sad :( when people are right for each other at first and then they just go their separate ways like they don't even know or care about each other anymore.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:02:49 )
@RainbowPanda: No I understand what you're saying. It's like if I'm busy crying about my dropped icecream rn, I can't also worry about your dropped icecream at the same time.

That escalated really quickly. LOL I mean, people change, situations change. It's all okay.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:16:53 )

@Eruca: Yeah exactly! Glad you understand~
Wait...m-my icecream...T_T
(shhh ik it's awful)
Lol yeah I understand.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:58:44 )
@RainbowPanda: That is so cute!! lol. Your picture depicts that situation exactly to the T.
Especially the teary eyes.
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.