Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:13:12 )
@Concentricity: Congrats on the new place!

@Mica: Yeah, new fancy commons and I got paid for my chai commission. She even tipped me a 3rd set cos she loved it so much! I got the queen bee now!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:17:56 )
@Saeyra: Awesome! :D See! Good shit gurl, good shit.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:25:09 )
@Mica: Dude, we haven't called each other in ageeees I miss you guys :vanora_cry:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:26:01 )
@Saeyra: wtf wasn't it just a few days ago?? LOL
I am so sore @w@

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:28:28 )
@Mica: Friiiidaayy? I think? Oh I won on Tuijp's bingo thread so now I have 2 angel, 2 demon 1 queen bee in one day!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:34:06 )
@Saeyra: oohh.. 0_0; shiz. That's awesome! I been doin' art today now about to work on slythers

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:53:32 )
@Mica: How's your hand? Don't forget to rest it every few hours okay?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:55:45 )
@Saeyra: ITS OK! I have been resting, taking a longass rest now to watch stuff and eat.. before that I did my walk :D yay
how u

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 06:56:40 )
Can confirm, take care of yourself~ Take breaks and walks and eat yummy treats -w-
how are all these great artists part of the same friend group do you magnet each other
*rubs chin*

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:10:20 )
@Slytherclaw: Me, Mica, her bf and her sister are my childhood friends sorta..I met them when I was in my teens. I guess its a sortof support group to encourage each other to keep practicing and you know..passion is kinda contagious! :vanora_smile: Mica is also my QC person, she tells me when I make mistakes. Helps out alot actually, very good at spotting where I got lazy. I love having someone who is brutally honest, makes me improve I think.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:14:17 )
QC?
Also dang, I was hoping there was like a magical crystal
Like your art skills were an animorphs style secret and there was a box I could touch and BAMPH turning into cats!
er
drawing cats well rather
>>

That's super cute though. Did you guys get into avatar communities together?

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:24:35 )
@Slytherclaw: There is no magic crystal but when you see someone making beautiful art, you should go say hi cos that's how magical friendships are born. Yeah we did join Ernya together, though I didn't get very far because it closed down.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:25:56 )
@Slytherclaw: I wiilllll, I diiid! :D SNACKS! Huehue.

Also, yeah as Saeyra said we known each other for a lonnng while but me and my sister are usually the ones addicted to avatar sites. But we only have one computer right now and I been moochin' off my sister so she hasn't really had the chance to be active. :D Also, I think QC = Quality Checker!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:30:45 )
Man, on one hand I'm glad I missed Ernya, since it died, but it always sounds like so many awesome people were there.
x3
oh-shit who is your sister?
Did I know you had a sister?

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:35:23 )
@Slytherclaw: Ernya had amazing items... *sigh* and between Mica and her sister they had a massive collection. Her sister goes by lazymarshmallow or Silverine. Trust me, when her shop gets setup she will be in top spot. She actually joined the art contest this autumn event. She is more experienced and faster than either of us.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:40:34 )
@Slytherclaw: Haha, you didn't! :D It just seemed natural to just include her in the bunch. Yeah I mean, it had a lot of problems apparently? But I never really got involved in any drama, I was just there for the avatars and art... ya know, basica avatar stuff.
But yeah she is the mallow. :D She will pop up eventually!

@Saeyra: ALSO, SHHH NEVURRR, there's way too many op artists out NOW, what more in the days to come?!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:44:53 )
Ohhh, I know who Lazymarshmallow is owo
She did that super cute autumn vanora art
I <3 that piece ahaha
You're all so great -w-

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:45:15 )
@Mica: She is like my big sister too! I think she is the best!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:48:29 )
@Slytherclaw: She is our senpai :D Cause she did that while recovering from a super bad cold! @-@ She did yah. :D It was awesome!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 07:49:25 )
Man, all of your entries were super good for that one.
Like way to make my job hard, guys
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.