Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Confessions (Make a Confession)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 20:06:41 )
I don't think I would cry if you died.
Waiting for more pretty long hairs~ ' u '

Questing :: Alice

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 04:52:27 )

I hope you know you ruined it for me.
It was something I loved, something I was committed to and wanted to be part of... And then you had to come around and be a total prick about things and now... I feel this empty ache.
I used to love it, it was my new favorite thing...
And now... Now I can barely stand to look at it because of what you did.
And it's bullshit.
You're bullshit.

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:33:13 )

I don't want to talk to you. I should, you're my friend. But for some reason I just...don't want to talk to you. Lately, I don't want to talk to anyone. I'm numb and I just want to keep being numb. And talking to people makes me feel things. I feel like Jake, so overwhelmed by everyone else's feelings. I just want to go away and be left alone. Leaving the house to go to work, or to do anything really, is a chore and even getting out of bed seems harder these days.

Maybe when the sun comes out I'll feel better.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 01:21:46 )
I feel like a monster admitting to this, but I knowingly killed my hamster. And, years later, my parakeet. I just couldn't deal with them and rather than find someone who could, I just....killed them.
I dumped my hamster, cage and all, into the dumpster and left him there. And I let my parakeet go out the window, knowing that his wings were clipped and he couldn't really fly much yet.
I knowingly killed them and I am a horrible person.
And I don't even feel that bad about what I did, which just makes it worse.
I am the worst.
I am a disgusting monster who deserves to die.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 05:04:35 )
im glad i could help you find your sexuality. Im also glad i could experience being told not to worry about someone when i should have the whole fucking time god damn why was I so stupid i thought I was going to marry you but fuck me right i guess that chapter is closed and I need to leave it alone but there are aome parts I want to re-read
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 19:45:28 )

I wish you'd stop coming in. I'm so glad to see you happy but I feel guilty every time, remembering how I was the reason you stopped smiling for so long.

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 14:53:22 )

While i love my family i hate that i cant be my true self around them. I am Pansexual, Genderfluid/Non-comforming, and Spiritualist/Pagan. but i cant say anything about that or they wont love me anymore. i cant be passionate about my loves because no one else in my house likes it. im constantly ignored.... can i just please move out?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 03:51:49 )

I've found myself checking and double checking the past few days. I don't even know what triggered me to do it, but I have been and its driving me insane. Every new person, I've found myself questioning. I hate this. I hate this so much.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 21:52:19 )

I need coddled today. To even just..admit that kills me. I don't know why. But of all the days I need it...I can't have it. My head is all F'd up today..I'm having mini panic attacks..feeling head foggy...I googled to see how normal it was. I don't know if that was considered slowing time but it's apparently a "good thing". Yet all it did was scare me. Maybe if someone would have been there to walk me through it, it would have been better. Idk. Trying to eat and drink to fix it.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:16:10 )
This may not be the greatest vent on the planet but here it goes: Thankfully every thing is going smoothly with getting an internship and classes are going smoothly. Recovery for what happened to my friend last month from a major car collision is going smoothly. Slowly but smoothly. In all honesty, I’m just glad she’s alive.
As for my other friend...sigh...she seriously needs to grow up and quit the BS. It doesn’t help her and it certainly doesn’t help any body else.
My Profile Shoppe! Come Check it Out!

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:51:48 )
I tried to kill myself two nights ago and I am extremely disappointed that I couldn't pull the trigger. I am mad to be alive.

I am unable to be in a relationship without cheating. When I get caught, I say that I am sorry and that I feel bad but in reality, I don't give a shit. I am unapologetic about it and I don't care about how much it hurts you. I only apologize to gain forgiveness.

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:55:01 )
Getting tired of the constant passive aggressiveness...

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 17:18:36 )

FuuChan Says. . .

----------------------------------------------------

I am having serious doubts about my relationship with my boyfriend..

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 02:17:50 )

This may be it...

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 03:13:45 )
I can't stand anime and I can't stand Weebs. I find them incredibly annoying and I can't stand when they use "Otaku" proudly. My ex from Kyoto says it has negative connotations in Japan and sometimes used as a derogatory adjective.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 05:28:23 )

I feel like im dieing...

|

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 02:48:04 )
I’m on the verge of quitting my job.
I have nothing lined up.
My anxiety is through the roof.
My boss came at me for something they didn’t understand, and now I never want to go back to that place.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 15:43:43 )

I hope you start to see the bigger picture soon.
You get soooo caught up in the present that you dont stop to think how it could affect you later on.
It's fine to live in the now and enjoy yourself, but dont lose yourself to it.
You have so much potential, dont let that go to waste.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 23:48:28 )

Money is the best lawyer in Hell
So sin is my only consideration
Judgement of
Corruption

I don't know anymore
I don't know anything
I
Am
Stupid
How am I still in university..?
Maybe I'll fail this year....

Money is the best lawyer in Hell
So someday I'll collect once more with these hands
A deadly sin fragment
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 05:12:18 )
I wish I had friends. I wish people cared about me.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.