Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates Welcome Home!!!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:25:55 )

WELCOME BACK!

It’s finally here, everyone. Voltra is back online, and what better way to celebrate with a surge full of great news! We want to thank you for sticking with us during the past few months while we have worked to sort everything out. For your patience and support, we have an appreciation set for our users. You all are now holders to the Key to the City! Extras of this item are available in OMG Imports for 1,500 Volts or 75 Ohms until Saturday, February 10th.

In addition to the appreciation set, we are granting one (1) free Blackout Crate to all users!

Blackout Crates will also be available through the next two months for 150 Ohms each and will leave OMG Imports on March 31, 2018. The Blackout crates have a 20% chance to also grant you an Agent of Entropy set! And speaking of Rare sets …

We still have a plethora of November Crates leftover which need to get bought up so Frizz and Static can make room for more of their monthly wares! November Crates are available at OMG Imports for their regular price of 250 Ohms and will be available until March 1, 2018. These crates also have a 15% chance to grant you an Alice set when you open them!

To show our appreciation and make your donations a little more special, you'll be thanked by a bouncing grate when your ohm purchase is successful. <3

BUSINESS

You might have already noticed that your commons are all gone as an unfortunate result of the work we had to put in on re-uploading items. But fear not, we have receipts for you that have been sent to your Messages showing everything you bought. You have been refunded all of the Volts you spent on said commons, so feel free to splurge on everything again or try out new items with your refunded Volts!

Although we had to reupload all commons and refund you your Volts, all Crate Items, Event Items, and Alpha/Beta Milestones from Voltra 1.0 are still in your possession! In addition, your forum threads and posts have not been harmed, so backtrack through your roleplays, keep up your user shops, and reunite with your fellow friends! We apologize that we were unable to retrieve messages from private inboxes.

SITE UPDATES

Did the rainbow get a little bit brighter? Why, yes. Yes, it did. Voltra now has 35 total colors! Here are some of the new additions to the site.

To make the deal even sweeter, we have come up with over forty (40) … yes, FORTY new commons for you to create new avatars with. So, get to it and test out those new colors with a batch of brand new items scattered across the shops!

STAFF UPDATES
We've had a quite a few changes occur on staff, but we're stronger than ever!
You can always find out about current staff members in our Staff List Thread. It might need a bit of updating, but it is fairly accurate. :)

If you haven't noticed yet, Qteapon is Voltra's new Asst. Admin. She's been in this role for a while now after the blackout and has played her part in helping Voltra re-open.

During the blackout Lina had stepped down from her public title of being a part of the Voltra staff. Fortunately for myself and the site we were lucky enough to still have Lina's help with prepping for the sites return even though she had announced she left her role on staff. Now that Voltra has re-opened, Lina has returned to staff as our Lead Item technician! (Please show appreciation to Lina and her Item Tech team for spending hours getting all the pretty, recolored items ready for your return!)

If you're interested in joining staff, keep an eye out for an announcement. We're always looking for talented community members to join our team as an artist, pixel artist, IT, and more!

WHAT TO EXPECT

We have a chilly new layout coming soon since things have gotten colder in the realm of Voltra! Expect to see snow on trees and buildings in the near future!

We also have prototypes of new features to share with our Alpha 2.0 users. We will soon be introducing RIG items and a Daily Chance!

Have you ever wanted a Crate Item in a different color? Well, we are going to offer the opportunity for you to be able to re-color your Crate Items very soon! To tide you over, all released Crate items in the meantime will include 3 different color schemes instead of the single one they were previously released with!

We have listened to your woes over our trading system. A simplified trading system is currently in the works and will work as follows:

1) User 1 initiates the trade and offers on their end.
(They can also pre-accept but must acknowledge that the other party can accept without making an offer.)
2) User 2 receives a notification of a trade and then offers and/or accepts on their end.
3) User 1 reviews the trade and accepts/declines.

And last, but certainly not least, we will be holding an ALPHA 2.0 EVENT starting around the second week of February!

Thank you all again for sticking with us during these past couple of months. We look forward to having you all back and cannot wait to share the future of Voltra with you.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:29:09 )

Woohoo! We're back! Party time!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:31:42 )
YAY! I've been stalking the Facebook page and silently in Discord for this day. :D Glad to be back!

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:32:11 )
We are BACK, BABY!

Donator — Demoness Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:32:57 )

TIME TO PARTYYYY!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:33:01 )
So happy to be back! -hugs- I missed this!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:34:19 )
Finally back :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:35:09 )
Eeeee much excite

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:35:34 )
OOOOOoooooooo yeah welcome back everyone!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:36:26 )

Seriously so freakin happy, I'll be on here everyday!!!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:37:59 )
I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!!!! -licks everyone-
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:40:35 )
Missed you all so much! Catch up with one another and enjoy the large assortment of new colors and items! :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:44:13 )
OMG WE'RE HOME!!!!! It's amazing!!!!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:45:18 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ

I can't embed for the life of me. But that sums it up.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:48:48 )
Welcome back everyone!!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:51:16 )
Yay we're back :D Hi everyone!

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:51:18 )
neko says;
I'm so happy we're back. q.q

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:57:01 )
Happiness is real.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 20:58:11 )
IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE HOME !!! Omg

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 21:00:02 )
Welcome back, everyone !

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.