Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Amakai's Art Gallery: Open for Chatting & Comments

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 21:19:50 )
Decided I could advertise my art this way by showing what I do on my own time...I do use bases often but I'm very capable of doing my own stuff xD I just hate doing it cuz it takes forever to line something >3> and I'm lazy as heck...so yea...I'll be posting stuff here from time to time and hopefully I won't forget about it and abandon it like I have many times in the past...anywho...I'm gonna test with one image then I'll edit the post to add in more...Art is displayed oldest to newest/most recently done.

Anything in a spoiler box is mature content or risque.

My DA account is Amakai411 which is where I'll be copy/pasting all the descriptions I wrote for them xD

Joined a few people on Discord for some DnD so I had to create my character. This is Serenity or Seren to people who know him and his little owl friend Kage (which means Shadow). He's an elven druid. In this world that he's in, druids are being hunted by humans so he doesn't have a whole lot of friends. We haven't started the campaign yet but I'm super excited for it! I haven't played DnD since I was a kid and I've been wanting to for quite awhile now.

Art & OC (c) Amakai411
Base by SparklyCrystal
Serenity's original design by SeraphEnigma23

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 22:47:50 )
That looks amazing!

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 22:57:49 )
What a cutie design!! I want his top and vest~~!
Oh hey that's pretty cool too DnD by Discord!! Never thought about that lol.

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 22:57:54 )
I love those! I like the style they are in too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 20:26:32 )
@dragoness129: Thanks!
@cedes: It'll be a learning experience xD it's still in the setup phase rn
@miss kitty: thank you that's just my regular ol style xD unless you mean the base

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 23:25:22 )
@amakai: Not the base, just the way you did the clothes and stuff. I dunno ^^ I just like how its done
|

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 00:32:12 )
@miss kitty: Ahhh well thank you! He's supposed to be more nature like but also trying to fit into the human world so I just gave him earthy colored clothing while keeping it human like

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 03:37:06 )
Have some more art =u=

Took me long enough to get it done...designing this kiddo was a challenge cuz my instincts kept telling me to go all out but I had to stop myself from making it hard to redraw again in the future xD Anyways! This is my MYO Nyap baby. Originally I was gonna just name him Desmond but I really don't like how the name looks written out on the app so I thought of a nickname for him and went with Dezi instead.
Art (c) Amakai411
Base by oncha on DA
Nyaps are a closed species by Pixel-Latte on DA

A commission piece for hamuretu for helping me out of a bad spot thanks to my bank! They wanted a white chocobo but I added a small chubby one since they sent me extra! I’ve only drawn a chocobo once before but they’re actually kinda fun to do! I’m pretty proud with how these cuties came out!

Art (c) Amakai411

These aesthetic ideas have been sitting on my FFXV discord group for months and I've finally gotten around to drawing them. Noctis has a punky aesthetic already in the game as does Prompto but I feel like it fits Noctis a heck of a lot more. I gave him some eye-shadow to help bring out his eyes. My little group and I all agree that Prompto would look super cute in soft pastel colors so it was decided that his typical pastel wardrobe would be something like this if he were more pastel based. It's all for fun and obviously not canon to the actual game characters but it was fun to create the outfits based off the aesthetic we came up with. And they're nekos because that's my favorite thing ever.

Unrelated note, LESS THAN 4 DAYS UNTIL I FINALLY GET MY GAME TO PLAY IT MYSELF~!! I'm so excited QUQ

Art (c) Amakai411
Base by Koru-ru
Noctis & Prompto (c) Square Enix

I wanted to make a new token for my DnD druid, Serenity. I love him to bits....though he's not so great in battle these days I still enjoy playing him and watching how he changes with each session.

Art & OC (c) Amakai411

Just wanted to get some art done and use these cute bases. Did some minor edits to each of them but here they are regardless.

Precious designed by PileOfJunk
Kitani designed by Pikerth
Ammit designed by Kiwii-tan

Base by Ocelle-Adopt
Characters & art (c) Amakai411

Spent all day working on this piece but I'm really happy with how it turned out. I really just wanted an excuse to draw more Noctis cuz I love him so much xD

Art (c) Amakai411
Noctis (c) Square Enix

One of my critter OC's turned anthro since I can't draw animals like...at all xD His name is Kel and he reminds me of endermen

Art & OC (c) Amakai411
Kel's original design is by KlepiKleit
Base by laribun

A custom for my babe who wanted a harem like demon :3c

Art (c) Amakai411
Base by Digitalbeats
Character (c) PomPomPrompto on Discord

Whooo boy I got carried away with this one but I was really inspired and was given artistic freedom so once I had an idea I just went with it xD. This is for Denilmo (コリ) on Discord.

Art & Design (c) Amakai411
Base by Digitalbeats
Character now belongs to Denilmo (コリ) on Discord.

Demon Prince custom for Jojolia :3 Hope you like him!

Art & Design (c) Amakai411
Base by Digitalbeats
Character now belongs to Jojolia

I had this idea in my head...originally as an adopt...but since I figured I wouldn't be able to sell it, I decided just to keep it and make him my own. The arms are a part of him; like wings. They can expand to around 15 feet on either side but normally sit at about 2-3 feet in length. I wanted to do a super soft color for his eyes.... Overall, I'm happy with how he came out.

Art & OC (c) Amakai411
Base by Ocelle-Adopt with a minor leg edit

A super old OC I made from way back in the Tinier me days...I changed him quite drastically from the original avatar and I'm so much happier with his overall look now (mainly cuz he's more colorful now since his original look was pretty much all shades of black aside from his wings and pink hair). I wish I could remember the story I had created for him but it's been so long that I've completely forgotten it xD I should mention that the wings on his head are a PART OF THE EYE-PATCH. He is 100% a seraph angel.

Art & OC (c) Amakai411
Base by ZylenXia

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 03:49:28 )

I absolutely love how you draw eyes! :vanora_heart: And I'm loving your character Dezi, such a cutie pie. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 15:29:33 )
@sulley: thank yoooou x3 My eye style tends to change quite a lot...cuz I'm always trying various tutorials and styles xD but for now I like what I have

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 23:26:15 )

@Amakai: Honestly I'm the same way; eyes are just meant to be flexible in style. ;P
I use so many tutorials for art, sometimes I draw things that REALLY don't look like I drew them lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 14:37:14 )
@sulley: I tend to have my own style but sometimes I find a tutorial and think I could do that then try it out xD most of the time it doesn't work the way I wanted it to LOL

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 19:38:00 )

@Amakai: Aw isn’t that how it always is? X,D I find that especially with poses - I like drawing cartoony styles but with proper models and then they turn out Hal - realistic half-nightmare ;-; Ooooh art.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 14:44:09 )
@sulley: I recently found a program which has helped me with poses called DesignDoll and that's what helped me do this piece

I'm weak for this boy...curse fictional men for not being real and obtainable...*sigh*

Art (c) Amakai411
Noctis (c) Square Enix

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 23:40:45 )
So it's been awhile...here's four of my newest art pieces that I've done.

I really love this species...my newest kiddos, Rin & Rina! They're a pair of idols! I love them so much TuT9

Art & OC's (c) Amakai411
Base by oncha
Keytails are a closed species by Chaunter

More Nyatis. I'll never tire of drawing him. He's just so much fun to work on. Really pleased with how this pose turned out especially on the torso area. Random shark plushie is random.

Art (c) Amakai411
Noctis belongs to Square Enix

Commission for MoonlightTrinity from an RP we have going. Regis is a wolf, his wife is a neko and Noctis is their oldest son. I've been practicing with hair shading and I'm pleased at how theirs turned out here.

Art (c) Amakai411
Noctis & Regis belong to Square Enix

My sweet little fairy teddy bear OC, Boo. He was made by vertege and I only altered the colors a bit to be more blue than green and added some markings. I love him. He's just so freaking adorable TuT9

Art & OC (c) Amakai411

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 23:57:47 )
Hello ^^ I like what you got going here :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 05:09:10 )
@guttedbunny: thank you very much :D I enjoy what I do

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 05:15:47 )
WOWZA

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 05:19:10 )
@okios: I'll take that as a good wowza LOL

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 05:33:37 )
LOL nah it's a love bite >u>
No female nipnops here xD

I do take commissions but not through a shop xD so you can PM me if you'd like. I don't have prices...cuz idk what stuff is worth but I have a huge wishlist atm since I just came back
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.