Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Them spooky dreams/nightmares

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 00:16:30 )
So I want to say it was Wednesday night. I went to bed and boyfriend fell asleep on couch. I tried waking him, but he just doesn't move, so I just go to bed.
So yeah I go to bed and sometime in the middle of the night I wake up with the feeling of just something staring at me and then something feeling like it was touching my head. So I turned around and nothing. I was paranoid the rest of the night. But! Then Thursday night my boyfriend was like I swear you were trying to wake me up at 2-3 AM and I was like oh no, I didn't move from bed. So then I become more paranoid

Also does anyone dream every now and then of them falling off a cliff or something. Cause I do and it will cause me to like react and I'll jump or something in my sleep and scare my boyfriend.

Unrelated, but how was your Friday the 13th?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 01:29:44 )

No cliff falling. But if I take a bath and sleep and the water gets cold I will dream about almost drowning.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 01:40:29 )
My 'nightmares' nowadays tend to be 'oh my god you forgot this really important deadline and now you're fired and homeless and all your bills are due' or 'omg you're pregnant and you found out too late to terminate WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO' rather than actual supernatural creepy stuff, which is kind of weird

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 01:52:18 )
My friday the 13th was pretty good.
Except for well...falling down the stairs, slamming my pulled muscle shoulder blade on the stairs....
But i mean overall it was pretty good.

my nightmares get seriously graphic.
The day I killed my laptop[luckily it only took 2 months to fix by warrant]i dreamt of something quite graphic.
Like flesh melting under the sun[i know real gross. wtf is wrong with my brain?]
and the worse part is like...i could smell it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 03:52:59 )
@vengeance: probably your brain reminding you you're in water ><

@Slytherclaw: Ahh lots o n your mind i take it? i will have the pregnancy ones from time to time ><

@FuuChan: I'm glad you're okay o__o

but wow, dark side. sounds really graphic. Glad I don't have nightmares to that extent

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 03:56:27 )
@Burntcicle: aha, yeah, high stress work environment with lots of recent responsibility increases from a promotion and just personal deadlines. I'm looking forward to a week off I'm taking on the 23rd
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 04:21:39 )
@Slytherclaw: Ah very nice, I hope you enjoy it and just relax as much as possible. And have fun!
I just took a day off yesterday which was way needed cause the amount of stress that has been buiding up from work and lack of personal time I had for like 2 months. But it was the most amazing day

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.