Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 02:33:15 )
Brand new user here, saw this site mentioned on another avatar site and decided to give it a shot. It seems very cute here so far! I love creating different avatars so sites like this are always fun. I'd be interested in any information or tips people have about using this site better. :)

Also some basic information about me just for fun:
Love animals, currently have 2 cats and many many fish
Love to read, book recommendations always welcome!
Autistic and queer.
Spicy foods are my favorite.

Hope that you all have a great day!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 02:34:00 )
Hello and welcome to the site.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 03:02:45 )

@Mandragora: welcome to Voltra. It’s a small but active site. Please make yourself at home here. We like new people.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 03:04:34 )

Welcome to Voltra!

Do you have multiple tanks for your fish, or are they all in one tank? Do your cats like to watch them swim? :3

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 03:22:36 )
@Rei Ann:

Thank you! :)

@Totalanimefan:

Thanks, it seems very cozy here so far. Is there lore to the site anywhere I could find? :)

@Ark:

I have 5 tanks that currently have fish, 2 that are currently fully set up for more fish that have plants and snails, 1 tank that is empty and needs to be rescaped and 1 other tank that's empty right now. Plus a few more tanks that could be set up if need be. My favorite is the 75 gallon that has the catfish in it! They're very active. Both my cats enjoy watching the fish, but one actively goes to watch them regularly. Unfortunately she just does not understand that she can't get through the glass. :p

@Q t e a p o n:

Thank you! I'm enjoying it so far. That blackjack in the fairgrounds is definitely kicking my butt though...I think I'm not much of a gambler. :p

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 04:10:25 )

@Mandragora: you should try the past events forum. You could ask the staff. They might know better.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She, Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 04:35:07 )
@Mandragora: Hello and welcome to voltra

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 15:16:22 )
@Mandragora: Hello! Welcome to Voltra!
We do not have an official guide to Voltra lore, but I'm happy to point you in the right direction if you are curious.
You can refer back to our previous events and their storylines in the event archives.
Look for stickied threads at the top of each subforum and faqs.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.