Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 16:59:40 )
@crisis: glad you like the questions :3
Why "pedialyte" instead of some of the other 'hydrating drinks' available??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:00:33 )
@Ruby: well, you managed to create that vibe! <3 :3

I'm ok. I'm tired today from sheer lack of sleep...

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:02:02 )
Gonna answer these one at a time so my posts aren’t super long and also for *cough*postcount*cough*

1) I’d definitely hire a pilot and fly all over the country (at least, maybe internal later) I’d love to get to see friends and my bf and stuff and not have to worry about all the stress of commercial flights. I don’t mind the flying part its everything else that’s too much for me. So to be able to be comfortable, and get to be around people I love would be amazing. I’d probably take them on trips too 😂 (assuming I had some money for the pilot and fuel too lol)

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:02:41 )
@crisis: omg I love your villain answer xD I instantly heard the we are number one song

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:22:10 )
@Ruby: lol. That's certainly understandable... wanting to answer the questions one at a time. :3
My answer to the plane question would be similar - I would travel the world. There is something about the chaos of airports and "security", isn't there? It's annoying... :/

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:30:30 )

@crisis: Np How are you?
I just saw your other posts. I hope that you drink more water. You could try keeping flavored water near your desk when you are at the computer.

@Wildfire: Those questions are too much thinking for me atm lol

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:33:46 )
@Wildfire: gotta get those milestones 😎 sorry I meant to reply to your other post too but I’d posted twice already lol

I’m sorry you’re tired D; why haven’t you been sleeping well? I know the feeling my sleep has been so so off lately. Even for my “normal”

Right?! I’d love to see the world, I’m just a scaredy cat and worry about laws in other countries and stuff. I’ve seen too much locked up abroad 😂

Yeah I don’t necessarily mind how busy it is (even tho I hate crowds) I have a really hard time with time management and I get panic attacks knowing I’m running out of time and the fact that you never have time anymore during layovers and such to get to your other plane is super stressful. And then with the seats being smaller and smaller, the last time I flew the guy in front of me reclined his seat and my knees were already pressed up against it before that and I was in so much pain and couldn’t move, that cued panic, and then social anxiety of asking him to stop (thankfully he did and we were almost landing) it was too much for me to handle. So I just refuse to fly now. Having the money to charter a private jet would be fantastic lol

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:34:13 )
@crisis: it’s so catchy 😂 its legit still in my head

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:36:30 )
@crisis: ... and pedialyte works best for you, with that, I guess... gotcha. I was just curious. Thanks for answering. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:37:47 )
@Totalanimefan: lol. I try to pick fun ones when I post questions, but I get it... some of them are surprising in how much mental effort they can take, huh?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:38:14 )
So let me see if I understand what's happening here...
After getting/seeing complaints that people will barely even - if at all - be able to get a single event set for themselves because you've created the highest priced EI's in Voltra's five year history, you decide that the solution isn't to just lower the EI prices but to *checks notes* release a confetti drop multiplier that requires *squints* even more posting to activate?
After part of those complaints were that people with active lives won't be able to post enough to get a full set in the first place?
Did I get that right?
Oh, wait, I forgot the part where confetti drops were ALREADY higher than previous events and the part where staff claimed that THAT was "fair" in response to a complaint that the EI's were too expensive.
Am I getting that right?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:40:44 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I just don't have it today. I feel kinda brain dead (Sorry if that's like an offensive thing to say, I can't think of another word)
I guess I should clean today, I just feel off today but I don't even really want to do anything that's fun but requires brain power. Maybe I need Matcha or vitamins or something.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:40:53 )
@Ruby: Yeah, no problem - I get that :3

Thanks. I woke up suddenly last night at about 2am with the feeling of something landing on my neck, then on my arm. It was weird, and it was enough to really wake me up instead of just going back to sleep. Then I had to be up early to get some bloodwork taken... and yeah... Ugh.

We have too many laws, imo XD - I know what you mean, and yes, airplanes are not exactly comfortable these days... ugh.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:42:33 )
@Totalanimefan: ....uhhh... no, I don't find that offensive at all, and I completely understand what you mean about being that kind of fatigued :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:46:18 )
@Wildfire: oh weird, was there actually anything there? :o I’m so paranoid a bug will be on me lol

Lol yeah but I know what they are xD I’m worried about doing something wrong that I didn’t know was wrong and then not being able to communicate if its not an English speaking country. I also can’t speak in situations where things are serious and I doubt they’d allow my mom to speak for me. #neurodivergentproblems lol so unless I was with someone from or familiar with that country/international travel I don’t think I’d feel very comfortable

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:47:10 )

@Wildfire: Ok, I wasn't sure if that would like offend someone who had a family member in the hospital that was actually brain dead or in a coma or something like that lol.
Yeah and I don't want to be, it's only Tuesday XD I got a house to clean and more jobs to apply too. I've been getting a lot of automated rejection email lately. Which I like more than ghosting, but I also thought that I would have gotten an in person or video interview by now lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:58:09 )
Wildfire:
2- What do you get every time you go grocery shopping? (pick one or two things)

2) I always have to get milk, that’s my number one must. And then I think the other thing I’ve been getting a lot of consistently right now is salad stuff (more than one thing but a head of lettuce, some tomatoes, red onions and asiago cheese with some olive garden Italian dressing, perfect salad imo)

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:04:46 )
@sunny: thats good to hear :D and i think 2 weeks of summer are ideal!!!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:20:09 )
I really love the questions spin you all added to boost the thread activity and find things to chat about.

What do you get every time you go grocery shopping?
I have to get almond milk for my coffee! Definitely some egg whites for egg white bites in the morning. AND maybe a bottle of wine... or two!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:21:13 )
@crisis: All very valid points, but I've pointed out in the FAQ thread that due to active lives [jobs, kids, schooling, etc] that participating in other activities is not always an option and posting is all that some people have. Without the multiplier that would have left someone needing between 15 and 38 every single day for the entirety of the two week event. [Numbers based on max vs min payout for Event Forum only.] And for someone with an active life, that could be an almost impossibility.

The main issue I have, that is continually being ignored, is that these EI's are literally the most expensive EI's in Voltra's entire five year history. Even specialty EI's have NEVER been 750 currency before, and I would really like to understand 1. why that is and 2. why that's being completely ignored by everyone who tries to respond to me. Like the activity on this site has all but crash landed into the dirt, so an event that requires such a high amount of activity to get even a SINGLE EI set for PERSONAL use is just absolutely baffling to me.

Encouragement of activity should generally start smaller. To, you know, actually encourage the activity they want, and then increase from there to continue said encouragement. This event came out swinging a 12 gauge and they handed us a stick to cope with it. And I am not the only person who's mentioned the high prices, I'm just the only one loud enough to try and put the blame where it belongs... On the staff.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.