Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:18:58 )
@Totalanimefan: I mean the woman was a fighter until the very end and she knew how much I loved her. The reason I'm still feeling slightly guilty is that I'm CPR, AED, and First Aid certified. I should of reacted differently to how I did but I froze. I already know that it's different when it comes to someone you love but, still, I can not help but feel like I could of done more.
I mean...if that meant y'all could be together in person then I back that decision 100%

@atropa belladonna: Do you now?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:31:02 )

@Lopsided Oreo: I totally see where you are coming from, but you can't blame yourself. You can't live thinking that for the rest of your life. <33
Yeah it was lol. And like I said we were already going to get married, the timeline was just moved up

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:33:37 )
@Lopsided Oreo: yeah you say you were on ernya.. maybe i know it from there

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:33:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I know that but knowing it and believing it are two different things. I don't think I will ever fully believe that it wasn't my fault. I will know it wasn't but still feel that way. You know?
Ain't nothing wrong with that though. My hubby and I are planning for Halloween to be when we get married, we just have not picked a year.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:34:13 )
@Atropa Belladonna: What was your name on there if you don't mind me asking

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:36:00 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Yeah I get that. I just also want you to be happy <3
Halloween is a cool date! ^-^

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:37:34 )
@Totalanimefan: just because I am upset about my mom it doesn't mean I am not happy because I am. I'm happy knowing she is no longer suffering, I'm happy because I feel like she brought my hubby into my life when he entered it.
Thanks. When I proposed to him he and I immediately picked Halloween as the date because we both love Halloween.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:41:12 )

@Lopsided Oreo: That's good. I wasn't sure how much that was weighting you down. For some people it comes all they can think about and it's hard for them to live their life.
That's so cute! When did you propose? ^^

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 18:57:18 )
@Lopsided Oreo: miss sandman... like on here too! thats just my mule ^^

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:00:59 )
@Totalanimefan: A few nights after he and I meant in person officially. We started talking a few weeks before and once I hugged him in person I just knew that I wanted him as my husband, that he is my soul mate. I was shocked otherwise I probably would of proposed the very moment we hugged lmao.

@atropa belladonna: I REMEMBER YOU! Whoops, sorry hit caps lock in my excitement. How have you been?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:02:14 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Aw no, I can't see it! D:

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:03:28 )
@Shark: sonva... ugh... I tried oh well

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:06:56 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Wow that's awesome! ^_^

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:10:15 )
@Lopsided Oreo: see i saw your name:D i have been good Iam a mommy now! and have 2 malecats! how have you been???
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:13:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Awesome yes, but it was also surprising and a tad bit shocking. I wasn't expecting the feelings that I felt to be that extreme and so quickly.

@atropa belladonna: I am good.Engaged with a fur baby right now. Trying to figure out the details of said wedding but have figured out the date lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:18:45 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Sometimes when you know, you know! I love my husband and I feel like we are best friends and soulmates too.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:20:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Exactly. It's funny because I thought the other two I married (and divorced) were it but then they both went to hell in a hand basket.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:30:39 )

@Lopsided Oreo: That's awful. I've only been married once, but I have had horrible ex's. I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully they are out of your life.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:32:50 )
@Totalanimefan: now and forever thank goddess.
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:33:37 )

@Lopsided Oreo: lol good. I am in no way in contact with them either. Not even social media.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.