Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Block Party '22 FAQ - Goodie Bag & Bundle NOW Available!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/24 20:33:35 )
I can't afford anything for the shop, but that's okay, I joined late. And even if I didn't get anything for the puzzle, that's okay, it was fun!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/24 21:37:23 )

Thanks for the bundles and goodie bags. :3

I'm happy to see my estimates on their pricing was incorrect (if you haven't already seen it, please see my previous comment, on the previous page) but knowing how much time and energy I've invested in to this event so far (and how active I tend to be), that still seems pretty steep for a set of event items, imo. I have managed to get 3 bundles so far (working on my 4th), but I suspect that's way more than many people will get for this event...

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/24 23:22:09 )

what's in the bundle?
i can't afford it anyways
but curious lol

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/24 23:34:07 )
@Justice: All the items from this specific event. n_n

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/25 12:44:26 )
@Justice: The bundles contain one each of all the individual items from the event (7 items in this case). The goodie bags are your choice of one event item.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/26 21:42:45 )
a ff. *panics in need of getting more event currency.. and in forgetting to have been online here for 4 days according to my bunch of notifs*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 23:39:45 )

i feel that TeaTales xD I have been so easily distracted lately and not able to get on as much or for as long as I would like to. I'm happy to try to help people out that haven't been able to get a full set yet. I've got some extra currency after getting my set.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/30 15:38:17 )

I managed to get two bundles. Wish I had more but that’s what I had time for.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/30 23:50:54 )

I got one and wish I'd had time for more, but i'm stoked that I was able to be online long enough to get one this event! ^-^ It's been so long since i've been able to post

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.