Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Dream Came True Last Night

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/15 02:40:07 )
✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦

Where my emos at? XD
My Chemical Romance came back for their reunion tour and my show was last night and it was sooooooooooooo fun! :3
Bestie flew into town and we had such a blast it was just the thing I needed to get my spirits up and get excited about things again. I'm hoping I can ride this momentum and get some shit done in the next few days XD

how are yall?? I hope everyone is having a good week ^^

✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦💚✦
👽 Formerly Sailormoon 👽

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/15 02:53:36 )
@sailormoon: Present! xD

That sounds awesome, and glad you had a great time! I've never seen them live, but would love to. We were looking at tickets a couple years back before the pandemic, and they were going to be part of some music festival in Atlanta, but tickets were over 300 bucks each, which was pretty steep for us at the time. I'm not saying I'd never pay that much for a ticket, but at the time, it just wasn't feasible.

I'm doing okay. Been an exhausting week so far since I've worked over 30 hours since Monday, but it's getting better. I have an anime convention to look forward to this weekend, so there's that.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/15 13:53:04 )

@sailormoon: AYYYYY! Glad you had fun!!! I don't listen to MCR as much as the rest of the quartet but their music is good when im in the mood. I remember my mom trying to tell me and my sibling when they got back together, but we already knew. She was sad that we beat her to it LMAO

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/15 15:09:06 )

That is so good and wholesome to hear, sounds like so much fun! I still give MCR a listen every once in a while. I have silly highschool memories tied to many of the songs, they really remind me how weird my friends and I were

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.