Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Dread: ~ A Pirate's Life For me~ 1 x 1

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/28 22:36:19 )
You can die anytime...

((Alright ^^))

Cordelia got up to look outside too, thankful they were somewhere safe for now. She turned to look at him,"If I really wanted a different life, I would have gone for that one instead." She said softly,"Sailing the seas with you is the only life I've ever wanted and now that I have that, I don't want that to end. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaking things for something else." She kissed his cheek gently,"I do love you... I have for a while now. I'll keep it private if needed, but I just wanted you to know."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/28 23:23:03 )
Will turned to her "keep what you want a secret though if someone asks I'll follow your lead" he walked over to the small stove in his room and tossed the metal plate of food onto it he also threw some wood into it and started it on fire to warm the food that had been sitting there

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/28 23:49:21 )
You can die anytime...

"I kinda figured it might have embarrassed you if anyone knew..." Cordelia said softly. She started for the door, thinking it was time to go back on the deck and figure out where they were.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/29 00:53:19 )
"when have I ever been embarrassed" he chuckled and watched her leave the storm dying down it was still night "where are you going you hadn't eaten yet
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/29 01:17:30 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia laughed,"That's true." She said softly, thankful the storm died down,"And I was going to check on things above deck to make sure all is well."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.