Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Dread: ~ A Pirate's Life For me~ 1 x 1

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 23:11:35 )
@kimmichan1989: yeah i do o just forget so ping Me boo

William looked at her "well get packing" he said and started to walk out the door heading to a jeweler to appraise and sell the pearls

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 23:23:59 )
Cordelia laughed,"Pack what?" She asked,"We barely have anything to bring with us anyways."

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 00:43:39 )
"Well youre gonna need your pretty dress" will said smiling at her. "If you want one that is" walked out the door and waited for her

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 00:48:06 )
Cordelia laughed and went with him,"We'll see. I want to make sure these are really what I hope they are." She said

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:06:30 )
Well the best way to see is go to a jeweler right" he said closing the door behind her then put an arm around her.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:26:31 )
She nodded and hugged him gently as they walked, really hoping that necklace would be worth something.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:57:11 )
William opened the door to the jewelers after a short walk to the store and waited for a shop keeper to acknowledge the two of them

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 02:25:10 )
Cordelia waited quietly, obviously really nervous about the whole thing.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 06:18:29 )
@Dread Pirate:

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 06:40:57 )
I just came in when you pinged me lol

William hit the glass counter with his knuckle. He said waiting for the jewler to come back after the only person besides the two of them in the store left. "Hey we have something for you to look at!" He said kind of perturbed that he would ignore the two of them.
"Oh hello?" The man said walking back from the back.
"Hi buy this" William said putting the necklace on the counter and he clenched his jaw looking at the man knowing he didnt believe that it was theres.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 06:43:10 )
Cordelia nodded,"It was in a box I bought from someone when on break while at work." She said.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:10:21 )
@Dread Pirate:

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 04:33:09 )
The jewler looked at the necklace and his eyes widened. "Who sold you those pearls!?" He asked almost frantically reaching for them. William snapped his hand back and pulled the necklace back into his hand and looked at cordelia

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 04:38:23 )
@Dread Pirate:

"It was a customer of mine at the restaurant..." Cordelia said, looking surprised by this,"I had bought an old pirate sword from him and it was in the box had gave it to me in."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 09:16:31 )
@Dread Pirate:

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 16:25:41 )
The Jeweler reached for the necklace just after Will showed it again and Will then turned to the man. "This thing seems pretty sought after How about you say eight hundred and it is yours" He said looking at the man the man turning to his register and starting to count money all without taking his eyes off the necklace. Will knew he had him "Actually give me everything" He said with a smirk

"And that is the story of How we got our ship." He laughed with the men in the tavern

Jerrika turned her head to look at Will "Captain It is something different every time you tell it last time it was a Diamond ring and he offered you his whole store." She laughed and drank some of the drink that was in front of her now about half full.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 21:17:22 )
Cordelia was back at the ship. Drinking and bars were never she cared for, she had dealt with too many drunks before while working at the restaurant. so she decided to stay back and organize things on the ship. They were in such a rush to get out of town, everything had been heaped all over randomly and it drove her insane to leave it.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 08:52:02 )
You can die anytime...

@Dread Pirate:

but living takes true courage.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 20:54:04 )
You can die anytime...

@Dread Pirate:

but living takes true courage.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 13:48:25 )
"Alright boys and girls it looks like it's about that time for us to shove off" Will stood up and stumbled getting out of the booth he was in while he and his crew the members that were there walked to the ship and with very little incident they all got there once they reached the ship Jerrika sneakily slipped to the captains corters she was going to bed the men would get the ship ready while will shouted orders at them to get everything ready for their departure
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.