Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Dread: ~ A Pirate's Life For me~ 1 x 1

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 15:18:03 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia took a break when she heard them return and went up to the deck. She met them on deck as the men started to get ready for departure. She smiled,"Hello, Captian." She said, stopping him for a moment from giving orders,"I'm almost done organizing all of our supplies. Could you come with me for a moment? I have a couple of things I want to ask your opinion on with how things look down there."

but living takes true courage.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 23:28:40 )
Will smiled "yeah cord." He said befor shouting "ahh you know what to do" he followed cord to under the deck

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 02:01:27 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled and showed him how full to storage area was, where she had put extra things, and at last where they had space for any treasure they may find,"So while going through all we have, I've discovered we have enough food for two months at sea. Maybe longer if we eat any fish we catch. " She let out a soft sigh,"It seems things are finally looking up for us, my dear friend." she smiled

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 03:08:22 )
He was impressed she had been working hard on this. "Great job cord" He put a hand on her waist and side hugged her "lots of things are maybe we can find some merchants traveling and we can fill this and make you reorganize it" he chuckled and lightly leaned in her

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 03:25:35 )
You can die anytime...

She laughed and hugged him gently. Finally, after they had struggled and struggled for so long, just barely scraping by, going days sometimes with little to no food...Finally, things were starting to look up for them. Finally she could start to sleep easier now that they weren't on the verge of starvation or homelessness,"I just thankful things are finally a bit easier."

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 03:55:57 )
Will looked down at her "better than stealing bread from a market" he chuckled looking around them. "Like i said were gonna need more boats to carry our plunder" he let her go as the ship lurched out of the dock. "And were off" he said starting to look around the room moving an apple and putting them with the oranges

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:01:49 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia shook her head,"Well I am going to go up on deck and relax for a little while." She said with a yawn. She had a few things on her mind. She knew she never made it obvious but she had feelings for Will, more than just friendship. She had done well hiding them but it was harder now.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:24:32 )
William watched her go up the stairs and then followed her he looked at the land fading in the distance and yawned 'it looks like i need some sleep' he thought to himself. He walked to his corders and he opened it to see jerrika passed out in his bed. Will knew ahe was having a rough time of it with the others he wouldnt cause a ruckus and he undressed and layed down next to her over the blanket while she was under it

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 05:14:37 )
Cordelia went up on deck for a bit. She frowned, not seeing Jerrika. She wondered if she was back in the room she and Cordelia were sharing. She had an odd feeling Jerrika didn't like her much, so she tried to stay out of her way unless it involved her rank as second in command. She went to the room and didn't see her there. There were only two other rooms, one of them being Will's. She sank on her bed, trying to keep her thoughts going that way. She crawled in her bed; it would serve her right for keeping her feelings inside if her thoughts were true.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 20:45:05 )
You can die anytime...

@Dread Pirate:

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 21:42:37 )
Will slept like a drunk baby.
In the morning he woke up a few moments before jerrika she looked at him "Hi captain. Your bed is so comfortable I instantly fell asleep"
She said.
He laughed a little "I bet you say that to all the boys." He shook his head and stood up tossing on his coat
"No i dont i would like to tell that to Niazom...but i dont know how." She rebutted and stood up
Will turned to her "well you see if he is anything like me what you should do is walk up to him grab him by the waist and kiss him." He said as he was doing this with her inplace of him

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 20:20:43 )
You can die anytime...

The next morning had started and Cordelia yawned, opening Will's door like she did every morning,"Good morn-" She stopped, seeing them together,"Uh...sorry to bother you guys...." she closed the door quickly and headed for the deck, her stomach suddenly in knots. She held on tightly as the waves got a little rough.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 21:07:00 )
'Shit' Will thought hearing a familiar voice. He let jerrika go and he pushed her. She hit the floor with a thud the motion of the boat tripping her. Will opened his door "its not what it looks like cord. If it was i would have less clothes on" he said walking towards her

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 21:28:14 )
You can die anytime...

"I didn't see anything." Cordelia said as she started on her morning duties,"Nothing at all." She headed into the galley to begin making breakfast for everyone. She focused on her tasks, trying to ignore what she saw,'That's what I get for barging in anyways.' She thought, trying to ignore the knots in her stomach.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 21:37:57 )
Will slid down the stairs nearly falling down them "yes you did you wouldnt be saying you didnt if you did" will walked in to the galley the light rain from the moring had made the would slick he slipped into the room he grabbed the door for balance and it slammed shut behind him

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 21:42:38 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia continued, cooking with ease even as the ship was a bit unsteady,"Whether I saw something or not, it really doesn't matter." She said, frying eggs and making sure she pulled enough for everyone. After making sure there had been enough for everyone, she started to make other things for them, some bacon, sausage, and some pancakes. She did all she could to keep herself busy. She finished and set the food on the table for the others before working her way back onto the deck, gasping as a sudden wave rocked the ship. She held onto the banister of the deck,"Holy cow." She said, actually feeling a bit fearful she could fall of the ship.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 13:43:14 )
You can die anytime...

@Dread Pirate: (hope all is okay ^-^)

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 20:33:00 )
You can die anytime...

@Dread Pirate: :(

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:34:00 )
"Cord it obviously does if you are reacting this way to something that you did or didnt see. You know my type and jerrika dont like up" he walked closer to her even as she was walking away.
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:58:00 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia held on tightly, the waves starting to get really rough,"I do?" She asked,"I don't remember...Usually the only other person you ever hung out with was me." She looked up at the sky, noticing how dark and grey it was getting,"Guys, be careful!" She called to the other crew members,"The waves are gtting pretty rough...this could be a really nasty storm we are heading for."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.