Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Dread: ~ A Pirate's Life For me~ 1 x 1

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:05:50 )
An Rp between Dread Pirate and I. Please feel free to read along.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:11:35 )
NAME Captain William Phorcys
AGE 23
Appearance
Race Human

Name Niazom
Age 24
Appearance
Race Tiefling

Name Weeze
Age 23
Appearance
Race Ratfolk

Name Jerrika
Age 22
Appearance
Race Elf

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:11:24 )
Name: Cordelia Delphin
Race: Human

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:31:20 )
William stood up and loooked at Cordelia. "It looks like after we get about two hundred more gold. We will have enough for that ship" he said pointing at a ship floating off the harbor him being a laborer on the docks they gave him a small shack near there and anything else he needed he would have to steal beings that he was saving for a ship. The illusion of him being a pirate captain like the fierce ones he heard of in stories when he was young filled his head. He grabbed a sword that he had found long broken and tossed in the sea now it was rusted the sea air abusing the metal
"I think we will get it today!" He thrusted the sword into the air.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:51:17 )
Cordelia smiled and nodded,"I think you're right." She said. She worked as a waitress in a small restaurant up the road in town and they both had been saving up everything they could to make sure they could get the money," Before we go, I can get supplies from work even." She said. She had a surprise for him, something an old patron had given her. She had it hidden behind their little shack, buried under a bunch of 'useless junk.' She was waiting for the right moment to give it to him.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:37:57 )
William pointed the sword at her. "If not one way. Than the fun way" he said with a smirk he sheithed the sword which the shieth was also worn horribly. "Shall we make our way lady Delphin?" He asked walking towards the door to exit. The truth was that he had worked for the day and reported back home before she had awoke so all that was left was the fun way. "Also food would be nice to have especally if we dont habe to steal it." He said putting a hand on his hip

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:44:45 )
Cordelia smiled and nodded,"Right." She said,"You know I can get as much free food as needed, there is so much there it goes to waste if I don't." She smiled more,"Let's get out of here. I have something I want to give you." She walked with him towards the shack they lived in, the one they have lived in since they decided to band together so neither would ever have to be alone again.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:39:38 )
"Something for me your fearless captain?" He asked chuckling kind of surprised that she could keep a secret from him. They had been together for about eleven years now she couldnt hide much from him he followed her to the shack wondering where and what the something was

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:42:26 )
After they got there, she went around back and started digging under the pile of useless stuff she had there for so long. She soon pulled out a long narrow box. She smiled and turned to him,"Since we are so close to getting out of here and starting our adventure, I think it's now time to give you this." She handed the box to him. Inside the box was the beautiful pirate sword she had been able to get for him. It use to belong to another pirate from many years ago.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 06:10:48 )
William smiled and walked into the shack before opening his presant "ohh my gods" he shouted it could be heard from outside the shack "cordelia do you know what this is" hr put it down on a table in the shack. And ran out the shack and grabbed her. And lifted her a little "We dont need to steal money we can just sell this and get the two hundread we need" he said quietly so only the two of them heard he then walked back inside and he grabbed something out of the box that was under the sword

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 06:35:19 )
Hearing his words made her sad,"You.... you want to sell the sword?" Cordeila asked sadly. She had saved up part of her small paycheck for months and months to get it for him. She hadn't known there was something under the sword, which is why his words made her sad.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 08:19:42 )
William double taked at her "not the sword cord." He pulled his hand from behind him and showed her a pearl necklace. And showed it to her.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 10:04:01 )
Cordelia looked stunned,"Wow! This could get us more than two hundred..." She said looking at them,"These are perfect pearls.... One alone costs one thousand dollars!"

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:46:42 )
"We can get the nicest boat out there" William said "maybe get a good crew" he said examining the necklace trying to figure out how she knew that they were perfect.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 23:33:32 )
Cordelia smiled, showing him the many ways they were perfect pearls. The size, the smoothness, the color,"These are just amazing." She said,"I can't wait to see what we could get with these for sure. I just hope I'm not wrong."

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 07:16:46 )
"Either way it should fetch what we need" he said shoving it in his shirt and then sitting on the small couch he had for sleeping "what should we do as our last day as landlubbers" he said to her smiling

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 07:19:55 )
Cordelia shrugged,"I'm not sure." She said, leaning against the wall," I don't want to take any food from work just yet because I want to be sure we can actually get out of here like the plan is." She rubbed her face,"Honestly, I'll believe it when we are out of this town and on the sea. I've wanted away from this town for as long as I can remember."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 01:20:23 )
@Dread Pirate: ?

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 23:04:32 )
Shiiit bunny remeinded me i never replied
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 23:07:48 )
@Dread Pirate: Do you still wanna do this?

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.