Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Kimmi x Dread: ~ A Pirate's Life For me~ 1 x 1

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:05:21 )
Youve seen my...." thinking of the girls hes had most of them looking very similar to her. "You do he said. "Prepair for the comming storm i want minimum crew out here!" He walked past her and grabbed her arm. "Youre coming with me" he said softly pulling her

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:08:09 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia was about to resist, about to claim she would be just fine, but she went along with him anyways. She watched the crew members finish what they were doing and get ready for the approaching storm. She looked over at William, wondering where he was taking her.

but living takes true courage.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:25:17 )
William pulled her into his quarters "you stay in here until you tell me what is going on in your head" he locked the door behind him. "Also you know i have ways of making you talk

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:28:57 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia raised an eyebrow,"Nothing is going on." She said,"Besides, its something stupid anyways so why would I bother talking about it?" She went over to look outside at the falling rain as the waves continued to rock."This is kind of scary." She admitted, struggling to stay on her feet before sinking onto his bed thanks to the waves.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:35:12 )
"We've been through worse storms the crew knows what they're doin" william replied. " even if its stupid i cant have you mad at me for something like what you saw" he walked to his ved and sat next to her

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:38:49 )
You can die anytime...

"I'm not mad." Cordelia said to him,"So...it doesn't really matter." She looked down at the planks of the floor. She couldn't tell him. No matter how much she wanted to. She hated having to act like things like that didn't bother her, like she was trying to do now, but they did deep down. 'He wouldn't like you that way anyway." She told herself mentally,'Besides, you guys are pirates now... and you know how pirate life goes..." She looked over at him again,"Besides, I shouldn't have just walked in anyways." She said with a shrug.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:55:19 )
"Pirate or not. A man dictates his own worth and that man usually has a good woman with a good head on her shoulders." he kissed her cheek " I couldnt have made it this far without you" he said laying back on the bed

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:00:05 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia couldn't help but blush when he did that. 'He only meant that as friends... right?" She thought to herself. She looked over at him,"Well of course. we've been a team since we were children... Not like I'm going to up and leave you now, not when we finally have what we've been working for for such a long time now..."

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:05:48 )
"Wait you were thinking about leaving!?" He asked shooting up "Why!? You cant" he pushed her shoulder and straddled her basically sitting on her stomach

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:14:21 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia shook her head,"No I wasn't going to leave." She said, sounding shocked he would think such a thing,"Besides even if I wanted to leave where would I even go? I can't just walk off a pirate ship unless I want to drown or something."

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:24:55 )
Why would you say that you werent going to leave if you hadnt thought of leaving? " he said "and you can wait till we dock i mean its not hard to leave i dont force anyone to stay a board you know that" he moved the hair from her face

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:29:10 )
You can die anytime...

"I never thought of leaving." Cordelia replied,"I just meant I wouldn't up and leave now. Even if I really wanted to... We worked too hard to get this far and I wouldn't just throw it away now." She let out a sigh. She was frustrated with herself for feeling like this. She was such an emotional mess she didn't understand why they would even want her around anyways.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:39:40 )
Then why would you say you wanted to" will took his weight off his knees and on to cord a second then back to his knees "feelings are fine hiding them isnt. " he could delve into her mind but it was a breach of trust between the two of them she new he could and that it feltlike a snake sliding into your ear

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:44:49 )
You can die anytime...

"I never said I wanted to!" Cordelia groaned in frustration, covering her face. She closed her eyes, wishing she could just ignore this like she had been for the last few years,"Nothing is wrong. I had no intention to leave. If I really did, I would have stayed behind instead of getting on the ship to leave." She looked up at him,"Why do you feel like I would just up and leave anyway?"

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:56:05 )

"Because im afraid youll realize that youre better than this and come to youre senses and not come back" he said before falling off her
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 05:03:39 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia sat up and looked at him, listening to him speak. She was shocked he would think she would want to leave. There was only one thing she could think of doing to show him she wouldn't be leaving. She leaned forward and kissed him gently.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 13:49:59 )
You can die anytime...

@Dread Pirate:

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 18:44:58 )
You can die anytime...

@Dread Pirate:

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 12:01:11 )
You can die anytime...

@Dread Pirate: :(

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/28 22:28:21 )
(I am gonna switch to this account so I can use it for rps so i actually post in them)

Will looked at her after the kiss "that doesn't change the fact that you're better than this life" He swallowed hard and kissed her softly "I just don't want you to realize that before the real adventure starts" he stood back up on shake legs looking out the port hole he saw that while the storm was raging it beached the ship the island looked good enough to stay at if it had buildings he sighed he would have it dealt with in the morning.
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.