Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Menewsha refugee...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 17:15:32 )
I logged in over there randomly the other night, found the sad news and then spend a good while trying to make my last reply - but it's literally too late, the forums are bugged and won't let me reply or start a new thread. :(

I hear a lot of peeps there wandered over here. I don't plan on being very active, clearly if I was gone from Menewsha that long my life has moved on. But I don't like burning bridges.

ANYway. I don't really expect anyone from there to find me, or even remember me. But here I am, just in case.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 17:18:34 )

@Jezriel: That's so sad! I hate it when old sites shut down. :(
Make sure that you save some screenshots and avatars that you really liked.

Welcome to Voltra. We are a small, but active community and we love getting new people. Make yourself at home. There are a few people from Menewsha here I believe.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 18:52:47 )
@jezriel: hello there I I'm also a menewsha refugee it's where my first avatar started my name is Kushykissez there ๐Ÿ˜Š .. it's very sad to see it go down hill.. glad you decided to join us :)

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 22:13:05 )

That's odd. I'm still able to make new posts and threads. o 3o
It's like the only thing you can do on the site. ; 3; Besides making items with single pose items only. XP
Menewsha used to be my home away from home. ; w;

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 22:13:25 )

Welcome to Voltra, Jezriel! X3

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/4 23:40:54 )
@Jezriel: hello and welcome. I hope you will find your way back on here atleast sometimes :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 00:04:42 )
ใ€Ž Moody Says. . .ใ€

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

its sad with what has happened with Menewsha. I was on there for so many years
and i loved the style of the items and avatars.

I remember your username. i don't think we ever talked.
tho i changed my name countless times LOL.

welcome to voltra!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/5 08:11:41 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ € โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

welcome to voltra!

i was on mene back in like ... 2010
i had some good times, made friends who i actually met or kept in touch with!

i think voltra has a similar vibe to what i liked about menewsha, like the community is small and people are friends

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 01:59:11 )
Thank you for the warm welcomes! I'll try to remember to check in at least as often as I play Twisted Wonderland on my phone.... so at least once a week?

@Kent:
Yeah, I kept getting some odd error about needing to make a post of more than one character, even though I had several paragraphs. I tried multiple threads and subforums. :(

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 03:23:46 )

@Jezriel: Wow. That sucks! I guess that’s just another issue on the site then.. :C

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 03:26:52 )
@Jezriel: Hello and welcome to the site. It's so hard to believe how dead mene is nowadays, and like not functioning.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 14:28:28 )
@jezriel: Welcome to voltra! Yeah, i was the same way. i was feeling nostalgic and like getting back on mene just to find out that the site was basically doomed. It broke my heart because i had so many fond memories and good friends there. I found out about it earlier this year and hummy was the only one there. she told me what happened and then i found a link to the menewsha discord, so i've been on there a bit. And then i found out about voltra from a post there from someone, maybe it was @Kent: ? i don't really remember, but it's possible.

Either way, Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here. It can get a little quiet at times, but it's a really nice community!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.