Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Menewsha refugee...

Voltie Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/08/4 17:15:32 )
I logged in over there randomly the other night, found the sad news and then spend a good while trying to make my last reply - but it's literally too late, the forums are bugged and won't let me reply or start a new thread. :(

I hear a lot of peeps there wandered over here. I don't plan on being very active, clearly if I was gone from Menewsha that long my life has moved on. But I don't like burning bridges.

ANYway. I don't really expect anyone from there to find me, or even remember me. But here I am, just in case.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/08/4 17:18:34 )

@Jezriel: That's so sad! I hate it when old sites shut down. :(
Make sure that you save some screenshots and avatars that you really liked.

Welcome to Voltra. We are a small, but active community and we love getting new people. Make yourself at home. There are a few people from Menewsha here I believe.

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/08/4 18:52:47 )
@jezriel: hello there I I'm also a menewsha refugee it's where my first avatar started my name is Kushykissez there ๐Ÿ˜Š .. it's very sad to see it go down hill.. glad you decided to join us :)

Donator — he/him Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/08/4 22:13:05 )

That's odd. I'm still able to make new posts and threads. o 3o
It's like the only thing you can do on the site. ; 3; Besides making items with single pose items only. XP
Menewsha used to be my home away from home. ; w;

Donator — he/him Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/08/4 22:13:25 )

Welcome to Voltra, Jezriel! X3

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/08/4 23:40:54 )
@Jezriel: hello and welcome. I hope you will find your way back on here atleast sometimes :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/08/5 00:04:42 )
ใ€Ž Moody Says. . .ใ€

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

its sad with what has happened with Menewsha. I was on there for so many years
and i loved the style of the items and avatars.

I remember your username. i don't think we ever talked.
tho i changed my name countless times LOL.

welcome to voltra!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
May be leaving voltra for good.
Message me if you want to stay in contact.

[My Website]

Donator — they/them Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/08/5 08:11:41 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ € โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

welcome to voltra!

i was on mene back in like ... 2010
i had some good times, made friends who i actually met or kept in touch with!

i think voltra has a similar vibe to what i liked about menewsha, like the community is small and people are friends

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 1 week ago ( 2022/08/6 01:59:11 )
Thank you for the warm welcomes! I'll try to remember to check in at least as often as I play Twisted Wonderland on my phone.... so at least once a week?

@Kent:
Yeah, I kept getting some odd error about needing to make a post of more than one character, even though I had several paragraphs. I tried multiple threads and subforums. :(

Donator — he/him Posted 1 week ago ( 2022/08/6 03:23:46 )

@Jezriel: Wow. That sucks! I guess that’s just another issue on the site then.. :C

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Art Shop | Twitter | Toyhouse

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 week ago ( 2022/08/6 03:26:52 )
@Jezriel: Hello and welcome to the site. It's so hard to believe how dead mene is nowadays, and like not functioning.
Rei's Quest

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 week ago ( 2022/08/6 14:28:28 )
@jezriel: Welcome to voltra! Yeah, i was the same way. i was feeling nostalgic and like getting back on mene just to find out that the site was basically doomed. It broke my heart because i had so many fond memories and good friends there. I found out about it earlier this year and hummy was the only one there. she told me what happened and then i found a link to the menewsha discord, so i've been on there a bit. And then i found out about voltra from a post there from someone, maybe it was @Kent: ? i don't really remember, but it's possible.

Either way, Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here. It can get a little quiet at times, but it's a really nice community!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.