Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Any weekend plans?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 23:42:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I only use prime to buy things for free shipping and then cancel mine lolol.
i can't really afford much to do movies and such

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 23:49:31 )

@MoodyB: I see. I think the video stuff is included in the price. I don't think you pay extra but I could be wrong. I use it to watch anime sometimes.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 23:52:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: often times I can't afford to keep prime. I don't really get paid all that often. normally I have to make whatever amount i make last due to no idea when my paycheck or the next commission will be

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 00:05:18 )
    @Totalanimefan: I wish things were different:( but capitalism is a helluva drug.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 15:37:51 )

@sunny: Amen to that. T_T How are you doing today? Our heatwave here broke today. It's suppose to rain but hasn't yet.

@MoodyB: I see. I think it's very expensive. I remember back in the day when students could get it for free and it was like only $60 a year or something like that. Now isn't it like $130 a year?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 16:51:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: I hope you get some rain soon. Rain after a heatwave is always cathartic:) I’m good thanks, a little tired but not for any particular reason.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 17:37:08 )

@sunny: Rain is nice, but it's about to start as soon as my Dad's flight is landing. ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 17:38:00 )
    @Totalanimefan: uh oh, I hope it holds off then!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 17:39:31 )

@sunny: Thanks. He's just leaving Florida now and the flight is 2 hours to mine.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 17:41:33 )
    @Totalanimefan: that’s pretty quick. Is he staying with you for a while?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 17:42:21 )

@sunny: Yeah isn't England to Spain like 2 hours?
For a week but sometimes him and his wife have a hotel and sometimes they are staying here. :) She wanted some of her own space so I don't mind.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 17:46:07 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah it’s pretty quick, it hardly feels like any time at allXD
    That’s nice, have you got anything planned?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 17:47:16 )

@sunny: I agree. I wish all my flights could be two hours lol
Yeah gonna show him around DC. I don't think he's ever been here before. He's used to truck driving life, so I hope he doesn't mind walking lots lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 17:49:46 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol XD I’m sure he will have an awesome time, DC sounds like such a cool city!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 18:06:28 )

@sunny: It really is! I'm just not sure how much walking he can do since he's 62 and diabetic. (which is his doing cause he won't put down the soda, but that's for another time lol)
I guess he can let me know. I only really have like 3-4 vacation memories with him cause he didn't like to go on family trips and would have rather had a vacation on a boat. (He's a fishing captain)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 18:08:40 )
    @Totalanimefan: o I see, maybe you could take public transport? I’ve heard the DC public transport is good!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 18:38:16 )

@Totalanimefan: it feels good here today. we had some rain yesterday. i'll probably go outside and do a short walk. lately i've been just walking 15-20 minutes or so. just something to move.

i don't have the motivation for anything else but i know 15-20 minutes is better than just nothing.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 18:54:29 )

@sunny: we will take it. But after you get off you tend to walk around the neighborhood a lot. I hope that’s not too much for him.
Just vacuumed the whole house and damn their was a lot of pet hair lol

@Bonnie: I think that’s the prefect amount of time for a walk. What do you do during? Listen to music?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 19:14:27 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol it’s always impressive when you vacuum and discover enough hair for an entire zoo XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 20:18:42 )

@Totalanimefan: usually I do listen to some kind of fast paced music. but today I was on the phone with my sister. It was a nice little walk too. it's about to rain so I was able to beat the rain.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.