Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Any weekend plans?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 18:01:44 )

@sunny: Busy busy busy. Had my bday so I took a break from life to hang with my mom and husband. Still am dealing with long covid so I went to the Dr about it. Got high resting heart rate. Gotta see a Cardiologist about that (Aug 8th).
Got a shot on Wed, tried to get it on Tuesday, too scared.

Took an exam last night for my latest class, I passed!

Today I'm studying because I took time off for my health and Bday, and next week I have family over and I'm going to an anime con.

Deadline is still finish all classes and start work on my last class by end of Aug. My instructor said I could get a 30-day extension if I'm only working on my dissertation before the deadline of Sept 1st.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 21:36:32 )
    @Totalanimefan: congrats on passing your class! It sounds like it’s progressing in the right direction! I really hope you get to finish on time, it must be tough with long covid. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 21:42:08 )

@sunny: Thank you. I have two regular classes left + dissertation which is called a Capstone for my course because it's not just writing. I have to do math and stuff in excel.
It's better than before cause I have little to no brain fog like I did in April and May. But cause I'm not 100% I feel like I'm not remembering things as well and with the high resting heart rate I have to go to the Dr more and there are times I can't study cause my heart rate is 125, but it doesn't last for that long.
It's 39C here, what's it like there today? How have you been?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 22:23:58 )
    @Totalanimefan: math???? Oh no….. I hope it’s not too difficult!
    39 degrees!!! How are you coping? I bet you have air con? It was about 21 degrees here, positively arctic in comparison lol. I have been ok, still looking for somewhere to live. I got the new pup for my mum and paid for everything but he’s officially her dog. He’s a Border Terrier which is the same breed as our other dog. He’s so cute!!! His name is Teddy.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 23:18:45 )

@sunny: I know T_T Not looking forward to it.
Oh I have AC XD That's a must in the south in the US. It's just too hot and humid.
That was very sweet of you, how is she liking her new dog? Did she know she was going to get one? He's very cute. My sister's dog's name is Teddy ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 23:34:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: she loves him, she is very happy to have him. It wasn’t a surprise. My neighbours dog had pups so we went to see them. As soon as my mum held him she wanted him, so I said yes. How could I resist? XD we fell in love with him!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 23:56:06 )

@sunny: Aw that's a cute story! ^_^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 00:06:15 )
    @Totalanimefan: it is :) we never intended on getting another dog but I’m glad we did! He’s adorable <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 01:04:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

my plans are now to be on bed rest for six weeks.
my knee popped out of place and nearly got stuck so i am on bed rest to heal my knee for six weeks.
so i'll be stuck in bed

so i think i'll just try to paint and maybe watch some k-dramas.
I would play games but my laptop is unable to use until i replace it's battery.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 05:36:18 )

@sunny: they are a lot of work especially when they are young. But they are worth it. How’s your other dog doing?
@MoodyB: omg that’s awful! I hope it recovers

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 05:40:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: It will but it's gonna take about 6 weeks.
and then i have to rehabilitate it essentially.
it's a rough next couple of weeks tho. will have not a whole lot to do LOL.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 13:44:27 )
    @Totalanimefan: he’s doing good, it’s hard for him to adjust to a new pup but he’s getting there :) he doesn’t like sharing his toys etc. But he is fine :)

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 17:29:20 )
@Totalanimefan: work work work like every weekend.... i need a new job though
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 17:48:35 )

@Totalanimefan: i see. i cannot fathom but i do feel bad because there are people who can't handle that heat and it's scorching over there in some areas. it's kinda wild how climate change is forever changing ecosystems that have been constant for centuries.

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 17:57:55 )

@MoodyB: That's a long time. What will you do for 6 weeks?

@sunny: Haha I mean, who wants to share their toys. I'm sure that he will warm up to the other dog.

@Miss Sandman: Yes you do. Do you work during the week too?

@Bonnie: Yes. It blows my mind too. Today will be the hottest day for our heatwave. 100F today.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 18:00:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: he will do, they were playing pretty happily today just now :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 18:03:29 )

@sunny: Aw that's so cute. I know that your dog has had some people with other dogs in the past, I hope this new dog in this life helps him

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 18:05:17 )
    @Totalanimefan: he has had a lot of trouble, so this is an adjustment period for him for sure. He has lived with other dogs previously, we used to foster for a rescue. He just needs to get used to the pup :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 18:44:25 )

@sunny: Oh I see.
I'm sure having a puppy that young is annoying. Like having a little brother haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 18:48:28 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol yeah I bet XD my dog is particularly grumpy as well lol!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.