Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Any weekend plans?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 23:08:14 )

Share with me your plans. It's hot as heck this weekend so I think I'm just going to study and maybe play Rune Factory 5. What about you?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 23:24:34 )
    It's going to be warm here but not too hot. I think I will chill in the garden, but no specific plans. Today was hectic so chilling sounds nice :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 00:14:25 )

@sunny: How are you dealing with the heat? I hope your family has been ok.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 00:27:59 )
    @Totalanimefan: it has been tough, ngl. It was really bad last week, I don’t know how I got through it. We’re supposed to be getting 25 degrees this weekend which is wintry in comparison. We just got a new puppy as well and he has been so miserable in the heatwave.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 00:28:49 )

@sunny: Congrats on your new puppy! That's very cute.
I'm sure that you will be able to handle 25 no problem now. You might even need a jumper lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 00:31:33 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol maybe! Honestly idk how people survive when it’s 40 degrees every day. Like, it was two days and I was suffering. I basically laid on the sofa and did nothing but drink water for 48 hrs straight. Lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 00:46:31 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

My copy of "Hell Followed with Us" finally came in so I will probably spend all day tomorrow reading it though I might end up at a friends house for some light drinks and catch up-

but today is dedicated to playing Stray

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 01:19:31 )

@Spider: That sounds really nice. ^^
Stray looks great, I think I'll pick it up when it's on sale as I'm a bit busy atm.

@sunny: I know the worse is over, but remember to wear T-shirts, no socks and shorts. In the tropics we don't wear those things cause it's too hot, and some ice in your drink helps too. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 01:21:33 )
    @Totalanimefan: those are all good tips! We also kept the windows covered to keep out the sun so we sat in darkness for two days. They said we should expect more to come :o

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 01:30:46 )

i am going to for walks as i can with this heat but other than that i'm just chilling

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 02:52:14 )

@sunny: That's another good tip too!

@Bonnie: I want to go out for walks, but it's been too hot here lately. 95F.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 03:15:04 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

I just beat it and now I need a box of issues but its really cute and good a little too short tbh

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 03:27:57 )

@Totalanimefan: it rained here a bit so it was 82 when i took a walk but i will walk during the 95 degree weather with some water

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 04:20:31 )

@Spider: I heard that it was short, but I don't mind if it's good.
@Bonnie: 82 is nice. I keep my house at around 78. 95 used to be ok for me with water, but post Covid I can't handle the heat as well.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 04:22:29 )
I've been deep cleaning my house and re-arranging stuff a bit the past couple days so I'll probably continue doing that. It's gonna continue to be in the 90s here this weekend but it's supposed to cool down next week, thankfully.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 04:24:25 )

@Starry: Same here. It might reach 100 here. Cleaning is always a good thing to do. Maybe you could clean my house after? (jkjk)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 04:36:02 )
@totalanimefan: I won't say I love cleaning but for some reason it's my go to activity for when I'm feeling antsy. Plus my cats are shedding so I gotta sweep and dust constantly anyway lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 05:56:40 )

@Totalanimefan: yes that heat stroke is getting really bad. i also feel for england because this heat wave is kind of crazy. i'm so shocked that a lot of people over there do NOT have ACs and that an AC isn't the cultural norm.

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 14:02:57 )

@Bonnie: yes it is.
I’ve lived over there are normally it’s cold. Like on a summers day the high used to only reach like 70 or 75. Not hot at all. Normally the UK is on the cold side. as someone that came from Florida I was like what no AC? But honestly it’s not needed.

@Starry: you’re hired lol
I have a cat and a dog and there is always so much hair. I do have a robot vacuum to help but I still have to do something’s myself. It’s not great at corners.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 14:44:50 )
    @Totalanimefan: how have you been anyway? How is your studying going?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.