Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:04:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you. :) I am loving it so far! Everyone has been warm and friendly, and the auto update is awesome! I should be here to help with the 100k for most of the weekend. :D Maybe I can try talking my sister into joining too, we'll see, she's pretty busy with her upcoming trip, but I'll try, lol. I found out about the event, and am thrilled, looks awesome!

How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:18:40 )
@Sweet Violet: Yay I'm glad that you are liking it. I really like this site too. ^_^ I like the mention system, and that it's easy to see when other people have posting without reloading the page.
Thanks for saying that you would help, if you would like to know the times on Saturday night I have a thread in the Voltra Community Forum. Your sister should make an account and then just use it when she can because when we hit the milestone, everyone with an account gets the item. So she would get whatever the item is and it could be really cool. ^^

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:23:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you for telling me, I'll check it out! :D I'll let my sister know about the item too, and see if I can peak her interest. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:51:25 )
@Sweet Violet: Cool. We don't know what the item is going to be though. It's a surprise. And another milestone we are about to reach is 100k in posts, and we will get an item for that one too.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:55:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Nice! It'll be cool to see what they are. :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.