Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:54:35 )
eyy welcome to voltra! nice of you to join us. hope you like it here

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:56:00 )
@SamSpyroxis: I'd probably get rally frustrated with it too then, lol.

@okios: Hello, and thank you. :)

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:57:04 )
@Sweet Violet: Yeah.. That's the main reason I haven't even attempted it XD I already know I'd get upset with it.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:59:50 )
@SamSpyroxis: The ones I really want to play right now, but can't, are Uncharted 4 (Got it, but it's my sis's, and she hasn't let me play yet), and Terra Online, My current laptop won't run it, got a backup from my sis, but she's not fully finished transferring stuff yet.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 09:04:58 )
@Sweet Violet: I haven't played any of the Uncharted games... Are they good? :o
Terra I have played, I've got a priest (I think? It's a healer) and a slayer. I usually end up as a healer since no one else I play with ever wants to ;u; But it's so much easier when there's someone healing... That's part of why I liked Blade & Soul when I played, even with my friend and I both being a.. I believe it's a blade dancer? Dual wielding swords. But we were the same class and we didn't have any problems even though neither of us was a healer.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 09:12:25 )
@SamSpyroxis: I've not actually played any of the Uncharted games yet myself, but I've watched others play through 4 and Lost Legacy on YouTube, and I adore them! We would get along well gaming, I'm almost always a healer, I love to play that class. I have a high level Cleric on PWI, and a fairly decent (probably more middle level) Cleric on Fiesta. I also really like Venomancer on PWI too though, but since you heal your pet, still in the healing vicinity I guess, rofl.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 09:48:49 )
@Sweet Violet: I may have to look into Uncharted then :o lol, I don't mind being a healer as much as I used to. At first it was really hard because I just wanted to run up and attack things ^^; Part of that is probably because I'm used to playing the JRPGs where the healer is controlled by the game AI and I just deal damage XD I've never actually played either of those, but I know I've heard of Fiesta.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 09:58:44 )
@SamSpyroxis: I think you'll like Uncharted. :D I always loved being able to assist others, so healer was just always the natural pick for me. Though I do on occasion pick other classes too, like switching between my Cleric and Venomancer in PWI, I also tend to play Fighter and Crusader in Fiesta too, but healers are almost always my first go to.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:19:26 )
@Sweet Violet: I've always liked the dual wielding classes if there is one XD Usually they hit fast, which is always a plus for me. I don't like waiting to finally attack because I'm slow ;u;

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:26:13 )
@SamSpyroxis: That's how my sister tend to like her characters too. She likes to hit hard and fast. She use to play an Assassin in PWI with me till work made it hard for her.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:32:17 )
@Sweet Violet: Aw D: Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as her in terms of free time due to work ;n;

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:36:15 )
@SamSpyroxis: Aww, sorry to hear. My sis does at least get a vacation in a couple weeks. Unfortunately, I won't see her for most of it, because she'll be in South Korea.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:40:46 )
@Sweet Violet: I don't get a vacation for a while unfortunately ;u; It's too bad you won't be able to see her most of it, but hopefully she'll at least have fun while she's away? :o

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:43:21 )
@SamSpyroxis: At least that'll make your vacation even more special when you finely get it. :) She will, she has been plaining and saving for this trip for two years now. Our Aunt and Uncle are going with her too, which make the rest of us feel better, lol.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:49:10 )
@Sweet Violet: That's true! And wow, she's been planning on this for a while :o It's good that someone else is going with her though :3

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:54:31 )
@SamSpyroxis: Yep, she even impressed the post office, because she has been the only after reading up about it online, to correctly file for her passport the first time, lol. For awhile we weren't sure she was going to get anybody to go, but they offered to go if she postponed it a week, which she was happy to do. She has been looking for someone to go with her for like 8 months now.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 11:49:04 )
It's almost 2 am, so I'm going to head to bed, goodnight. :)

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 13:51:55 )
@Sweet Violet: Aw, that was nice of them and her :3 And goodnight! I accidentally passed out earlier ^^; But I'll probably be at work when you do get back :(
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:54:58 )
@SamSpyroxis: No problem at all, and I'll be here on and off through out the day/night. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:57:55 )
@Sweet Violet: Hey welcome to Voltra! How are you liking it so far? This weekend the site is going to come alive because of our goal to hit 100k in posts and the most people online at once. Oh and there is an event going on too.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.