Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:50:14 )
@SamSpyroxis: I understand, we use to have pretty bad wifi too, it's still not spectacular, but it's better, lol.

@Peony: That makes sense, with all that going on, it would be a lot easier to focus on one site. :)

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:55:58 )
@Sweet Violet: It wouldn't be so bad if my stepdad moved the router, but of course, he just moves it to where it's most convenient for him. Which in this case, is the living room, which is also on the complete opposite side of the house from my room ;u;

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:57:32 )
@SamSpyroxis: :( It's to bad he couldn't move it in the middle, so it was equal.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:20:42 )
@Sweet Violet: It actually used to be in the middle when we first moved in... As far as I could tell it was a good signal everywhere, so I'm not really sure why he moved it...? Unless there was some issue with the placement I just wasn't aware of.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:24:26 )
@SamSpyroxis: Hard to say, I know next to nothing about routers. x.x I supose it's possible though. I know ours will cut out every so often when it rains, because the box outside is old, but the company won't fix it.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:27:07 )
@Sweet Violet: I don't know much either to be honest XD And that's kinda stupid D: They should do something about it...

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:28:47 )
@SamSpyroxis: They keep ignoring it, and trying to convince us our router is bad, even though everything works again as soon as it drys out. XD

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:29:48 )
@Sweet Violet: That's stupid D: And also very strange XD

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:31:04 )
@SamSpyroxis: I know right? I don't even get why they do it. XD

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:33:26 )
@Sweet Violet: I'd say maybe google, but I'm not sure you'd get an answer there either XD

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:35:43 )
@SamSpyroxis: Probably not, lol. I'm honestly not surprised though, the company we use has a terrible reputation, but their the ones who service our rural area.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:36:37 )
@Sweet Violet: Ah, I see. I suppose there's not much you can really do about it then D:

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:38:15 )
@SamSpyroxis: Sadly no. x.x Rofl, my sister must be talking to her friend on PS4, I can hear her talking, lol.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:40:48 )
@Sweet Violet: That would make the most sense probably, unless she's talking to herself. I know my mom has given me crazy looks because I'll be talking, and she doesn't realize right away that I'm usually playing a game with my friend XD We're usually playing Don't Starve Together, since I seem to have an okay enough signal for it ;u;

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:43:09 )
@SamSpyroxis: Lol, true, and my sister isn't the type to talk to herself, unless she's having issues with her electronics, but it doesn't sound like that. Don't Starve, I feel like I've hear of that game, but I can't remember where. x.x

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:46:40 )
@Sweet Violet: I'm the same way XD One other exception being if my art isn't turning out quite the way I'm wanting it to ^^;
I heard of it through let's plays on youtube. I believe they also made Oxygen Not Included. Don't Starve is fun to play, though I definitely prefer playing with a friend over playing by myself XD I play it on Steam.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:48:50 )
@SamSpyroxis: Ooh, I have steam! For some odd reason it makes me think of this game my sister is always talking about, I Am Bread, and I don't even know why. XD

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:51:16 )
@Sweet Violet: I've never played that one, but I've watched youtubers do it (mainly Markiplier and JackSepticEye). From what I've seen it can be quite infuriating XD

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:52:30 )
@SamSpyroxis: That' sounds about right from what I hear my sister say, lol.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:54:06 )
@Sweet Violet: I guess the controls on it are kinda difficult, but at the same time I think that was the point? I know it was made for a game jam, but I don't know anything else.
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.