Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:11:43 )
Hello, I'm new to the site, and honestly not sure what to say to start with, feel free to ask me question though. :)

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:14:13 )
@Sweet Violet: Welcome to Voltra! How'd you find your way here? ( I think that's a good question to start with! ) :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:19:13 )
@Fozzy: Thank you. :) Well, I actually found it through another user I know on another site, and decided I wanted to check it out.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:22:44 )
@Sweet Violet: Welcome nice to meet you ^^

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:23:18 )
@Sweet violet: Hello!! Welcome to Voltra~ Hope you enjoy your stay here ^ u ^ We have an event going on right now, and also totalanimefan is trying to get 100 online users on the evening of October 8 (for America peeps) -- please help us out, I'll be raffling 2k volts for those who go online (since it unlocks a new milestone and stuff)
https://www.voltraonline.com/forum/view_topic/1265

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:25:34 )
@Lilith: Thank you, and hello!

@Peony: Hello. :) I am, thank you, and I just realized there's an auto update for chat here! Love it!! I will try my best to be on for it! Thank you for telling me. :D

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:26:29 )
@Sweet Violet: Hows your night going ?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:27:19 )
@Sweet violet: yeah that's one of the first things I noticed also! Makes it much easier to chat away xD

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:27:36 )
@Sweet Violet: Hello and welcome to Voltra!
Hm.. What do you like to do in your free time/what hobbies do you have?

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:31:40 )
@Lilith: It's actually going very well, thank you. :) How is your night?

@Peony: It does indeed, I was a bit nervous about just that when I signed up, my main site has an auto update too, and I wasn't sure how I would do without one, but now I don't need to worry! :)

@SamSpyroxis: Hello, and thank you! I listen to music a lot, I listen to a lot of types of music, Country, classical, pop, 70's, 80's, Celtic, my main obsession right though is K-Pop. I love to game, cook and bake, I love the arts, and I'm a big nature and animal fan..

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:32:24 )
Hello!! Welcome to Voltra. :D

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:33:13 )
@Sweet violet: oh which site is your main one? Honestly I haven't joined any other avatar site in a long time, so I'm not familiar with the other sites that people talk about here ; o ; oh also my sister is super into Kpop right now, she's going to watch the SEVENTEEN concert later this evening! (also animals are awesome)

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:33:44 )
@Sweet Violet: I don't think I've ever heard Celtic music? o.o Any recommendations? And what kind of games do you play?

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:34:57 )
@Sweet Violet: my nights going really good thank ^^

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:39:01 )
@Shark: Thank you, and hello. :)

@Peony: Sapherna, and to a lesser extent, Menewsha, though I started drifting off on Mene, after their auto update broke, I just felt like it was hard to feel in the conversation after that. x.x And that's awesome, I like some of Seventeen's music!

@SamSpyroxis: My favorite so far is Shelly Phillps, and well, avatars sites, MMORPG, dance games, like Touch and Danceon, and to a lesser extent, platform games, mainly PS (when I can use them, as my sis keeps all but PS2 in her room), and Nintendo.

@Lilith: Your welcome! :)

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:40:04 )
@Sweet Violet: :vanora_smile:
Taken<3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:40:39 )
@sweet violet: Oh I see! I've heard of those around here but haven't tried checking them out yet :0 I feel it is easier for me to just stick with one site for now though, so I'll just be in Voltra xD And yeah! I got some serious LSS with some of their music, especially Healing and Beautiful :v Funny enough though my sister played Boom Boom (was that the title I can't remember anymore lol) too much for me to dislike it haha.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:44:48 )
@Peony: I totally understand, I multitask a lot so for me it's easier. I drive my sister nuts though, lol. And yes, Boom Boom is right! I also like I don't Wanna Cry, too.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:46:39 )
@Sweet Violet: I'll have to check it out :o And I need to get back into MMOs again...But my wifi kinda prevents that ;u; So I'll just have to stick to console and offline pc gaming for now ;u;
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:46:40 )
@sweet violet: Yes omg Don't Wanna Cry really grew on me after my sister played it how many times xD
I multitask as well, but I notice that during school days I fare better when focusing on one site rather than too many at once.
Also if I'm in too many sites I might not end up doing school work anymore which is bad because it's thesis year :v *cries*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.