Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 13:02:29 )

Good morning to anyone who's here.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 15:06:54 )

◦✹ Morning!
I'm sorta here atm ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 15:08:51 )
-pops in-
Good morning! <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 17:36:06 )
@sunny:
@Qiqi Agatha:
@Miss Sandman:
@star2000shadow:
@Anarchist Beauty:
@Another movie addict:
@macsen191:
@xvz:
@macsen191:
@Koah:
@Purpsy:

& anyone else that popped by the thread over the last couple of days:

I'm sorry I disappeared - some virus came out of the woodwork and knocked me square up the side of the head, so I've been sick the last couple of days. I'm feeling better now, but still not 100% - especially since the antihistamine I took to take care of the sinus headache and pressure is knocking me for a pretty big loop ATM. Anyone got toothpicks to prop my eyes open with? XD

So much for making progress with the event, huh? I hope you guys are enjoying it at least. Please feel free to chat here, if you're inspired to do so. I'm not really back yet, but hopefully will be soon. Right now, I'm just waiting for this sinus meds to wear off. Fortunately it's only a 4-6hour dose instead of 24... I'll have some catching up to do once I can keep my eyes open for more than two minutes at a time :3

... Just wanted to let you know what happened. :/

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 17:41:02 )
@Wildfire: i hope you get well soon dear! Iam sorry to hear that!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 17:43:16 )
@Miss Sandman: Thank you. I am feeling a little better ... just so tired... partly because of the antihistamine! Ugh.
Are you enjoying teh event

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 17:52:52 )
    @Wildfire: oh no, I’m sorry you’ve been feeling rough! That’s bad luck :( I hope it all clears up soon, I know how frustrating it is being ill like that :( I know how antihistamines can knock you out, I take them fairly regularly and they can be torture lol. Rest up!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 19:43:38 )
@sunny: thank you. I need to find a better antihistamine for a day or two...I don't have the energy reserves to fight off the drug induced fatigue even minimally ATM. Otherwise, I'm going better. Thanks

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 20:05:08 )
    @Wildfire: idk what kinds you can get there in the US but I take cetirizine which is supposedly non drowsy, tho it does still make certain people drowsy.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 20:38:37 )
@Wildfire: You and me Both! My house is still getting nailed by viruses. Baby got something as well, so I've been offline for a few days dealing with a miserable new born- all while watching my other kids throwing up and the other adults too tired and sick to do anything.
It's been -bleh- over here.
I miss my morning coffee voltra chats. </3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 21:56:32 )

-dies from work-

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 00:05:11 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@wildfire: wahh sorry to hear that!! that sounds awful and i'm glad you're feeling better <3
hope you are getting plenty of rest and are better soon!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 00:32:21 )
@Wildfire: yeah the Event is nice though! But mostly i enjoy my free weekend! I need a New Job ugh

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 06:12:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Life gets all of us hun. welcome back to the thread though haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 15:05:33 )
@sunny: Thank you for that. I think we have that here, although it's not as popular or well known as some others. Maybe I'll look in to it :3

@Koah: Oh jeeze! I'm so sorry, Koah! At least here, it's just me. Of course, pretty much everything stops when "mom" is down for the count, but at least I don't have to worry about babies and all the chaos you're dealing with - I can just sleep and binge-watch anime or movies or whatever :3 Good luck, hun <3 I sympathize completely

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 15:08:57 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hey AMA. Why are you dying from work today??

@xvz: Thank you. I'm feeling better but still feel a bit like I'm walking on jello periodically and my strength hasn't returned fully. Usually I'm pretty darn resilient and bounce back very quickly.
It's good to see you :3 How have you been?

@Miss Sandman: I'm glad you had a free weekend... but what's up with the job?

@star2000shadow: Yeah... yeah, it does sometimes - lol. Thanks. How are you doing?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 15:45:39 )
    @Wildfire: no worries!! I hope you find something that works for you. Are you feeling any better today?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 15:59:04 )
@Wildfire: well theyre Kind of pissed because my child broke her arm and i need to be with her at home. That isnt okay for me so i will search for a new job
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 16:41:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: could be better, but could be a LOOT worse, right now doing a load of laundry 'nods' well trying. and yourself? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 14:26:45 )

@Wildfire: Hope you're feeling better!
      I disappeared for a couple of days myself bc we got to Michigan and have been doing things.
      Probably won't be on too much bc I hate posting from my phone, but attempts will be made. lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.