Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Just a Phase (Item Design Contest)

Npc — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 20:05:30 )

“Hey Viv, what’s in the boxes?”

“O-Oh! Um… Just some old clothes! Nothing too exciting… Ah! You opened the box!”

“Woah? Hold on, Viv, did you have a goth phase?”

“Ahhh… I guess the cat’s out of the bag… Or well, the clothes are out of the box.”

“Hey now, don’t try to distract me with a bad… pun? Would you consider that a pun?”

“We’d have to ask Violet or Valentina! We should go do that right now-”

“Aw come on, Viv, here’s no shame. I mean, look at me. I just never pegged you as the type to be into alt fashion, ya know?”

“Ah well… It was a loooong time ago. It was a time in my life where I was still trying to figure out who I really was. There were a lot of things about myself I was still trying to um… understand, you know?”

“Heh, nah, I get it. Been there.”

“Luckily, I was eventually able to discover and love who I am for what I am! But, um, part of that realization was that I’m definitely not cut out for the goth lifestyle.”

“Yeah it’s a big responsibility. But hey, if ya need somebody to take these clothes off your hands, I could probably find them a good home.”

“That’s really kind of you Vyc! B-But are you sure you’d even be able to even get them on? I think they’re about half your size.”

“I didn’t mean for myself but, heh, challenge accepted.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 20:06:00 )

Mechanics
• This is an common item design contest!
• The theme is: gothic chic.
• Each participant can submit up to three designs.
• Remember: these are commons. They are single pose and require one main colour.
• There are no limitations on which shop they will be available in, be creative!
• Submissions aren't judged based on art skill, but on ideas!
• All entries must be submitted by June 12th, at 11:59 PM Voltra Time.

Prize
First Place: 1 Spring Cleaning '22 Bundle + Your item is made, and you receive it in all colours!
Second Place: 2 Spring Cleaning '22 Bundle Bundles
Third Place: 1 Spring Cleaning '22 Bundle Bundle

As well, all participants will be granted a Spring Cleaning '22 Goodie Bag at the end of the event.

Art by Mica

Npc — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 20:06:35 )
Entries

entry:
A very chic top design!

The blue dots are buttons, they were just kind of hard to see ^ ^".

Inspired by this fashion photo

entry:
Rose patterned goth stockings *not a contest entry, just an entry for thread grant!*

entries:

and a recolor idea that's not as nice looking but i put no effort into it cause i used an online recoloring site-

Please click on the image to see it better! The shrunk down to fit the avi size is only there to show how short it is/where the legs start.

entries:

LOL goth doggy!?

entry:

Entry 1 inspired by Jacobs Sheep, which are sheep known to have 4 or more horns. <3
Entry 2 inspired by magical creatures, to be honest. It's a corset top with dragon scales on the bustier part and the "fringe" looking parts at the top and bottom are meant to be like sheer wings.
Entry 3 are just simple platform booties. :) I live for platforms, and we need more of them!!

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:42:08 )
heck yea!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 15:24:36 )

Ohh, I love it, neon! O:

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 03:36:13 )
Oooh I really like Neon's design.

Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 12:32:56 )
I made some wedge boots?

and a recolor idea that's not as nice looking but i put no effort into it cause i used an online recoloring site-

Please click on the image to see it better! The shrunk down to fit the avi size is only there to show how short it is/where the legs start.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 18:50:56 )
Those are all so pretty!

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 19:30:05 )
FFFFFF I'M SORRY i had drawn mockups so i can draw them for real later but i TOTALLY forgot about it (and its almost the deadline) so here are some sloppy ideas i had and forgot to make prettier ; - ;

LOL goth doggy!?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 13:32:08 )
@Ryume: very nice! i like the dog (also, very well drawn, i'm impressen because i can't draw 4 legged animals where you can see their legs)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 15:56:37 )

Entry 1 inspired by Jacobs Sheep, which are sheep known to have 4 or more horns. <3
Entry 2 inspired by magical creatures, to be honest. It's a corset top with dragon scales on the bustier part and the "fringe" looking parts at the top and bottom are meant to be like sheer wings.
Entry 3 are just simple platform booties. :) I live for platforms, and we need more of them!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:24:31 )
@Alorrena: whaaa thank you so much! I am not a four-legged artist either believe it or not haha

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:14:35 )
@Ryume: mine always look like disproportionate blobs on sticks, so you're so much better than me!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:30:36 )
@KDA Drew: Thank you!!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 10:07:29 )
not sure if this is considered as item? its common item design.

pls ping me if this wont do.

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 21:21:27 )
@KDA Drew: Thanks so much!

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 21:22:12 )

@Alorrena: whaaaaa thank you!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:20:18 )
@neon: me too!!!!!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 00:13:04 )
@Vivienne:
@Vyctor:

my apologies, can you please check if my entry is following the contest? if not, I can make a new one! ovo
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 16:08:14 )
@Kairu: I think your entry may have been submitted after the cut off time and date :/
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.