Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 02:08:35 )
Hey ya Volties~

I'm new here, but not new to avatar sites. I've been frequenting the same ones for a bit and thought I'd give this one a try. The style of the avatars and the characters around the site are really nice from what I've seen so far.

Feel free to ask me anything or hit me up for whatever~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 02:32:17 )
Hello and welcome to the site!
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 03:32:01 )
@Rei Ann: Thank you~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 03:41:47 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@cyclonicmicroburst: Hi there, welcome to Voltra Hope you enjoy your experience! Cool avatar btw

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 03:53:54 )
@Hydrangea: Thank you! Yours is looking fresh as well!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 04:10:47 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@cyclonicmicroburst: You're welcome and thanks ^^

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 05:45:39 )
@CyclonicMicroburst: Welcome to Voltra! We're a small but active community! i'm sure you'll like it here!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 13:37:05 )
Hi! This is a great site to be on, lots of wonderful people.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 14:23:15 )
    Hey, welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 16:49:37 )

@CyclonicMicroburst: Hey welcome to Voltra! I like your avatar already. As you might have noticed, it's a cool site. People here are pretty friendly so make yourself at home. Post in the forums even in hangouts and charity threads if you like the theme. People are always looking to chat with someone.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 05:19:41 )

@CyclonicMicroburst:
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 02:12:42 )
Oh my god so many replies lol

Thank you all for your kind welcomes :)
@Alorrena: Small isn't necessarily bad. Some other sites that I have been apart of have had a lot of community members but they'd rip you apart in the forums ^^;

@macsen191: I like it a lot so far!

@sunny: Thank you! Love your avie~

@Totalanimefan: Thanks, yours is really nice too! I'm usually hesitant to join unfamiliar forum avatar sites because of how rude some people are. I recently joined Dappervolk too and everyone is really nice there as well. I appreciate the heads up about the hangouts and charity threads!

@Vegan: Thanks!! ^^

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend, celebrating it or not <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 16:54:57 )

@CyclonicMicroburst: I'm apart of DV mostly just for the pets. I don't really chat with people that much, but on here I chat with everyone. ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 19:30:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I can tell, what with being the 3rd top poster on this site lol Impressive I must say. I'm quite an introvert with really bad anxiety so posting a lot is hard for me but I don't think I'll have that problem on this site. You and everyone have been really welcoming <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 19:52:27 )

@CyclonicMicroburst: Thanks. You'll never get me to leave Voltra and I've been here since Day 2. XD
It's ok if you don't post all the time. People aren't looking for the next top poster, maybe just a new friend. ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 19:58:02 )
@Totalanimefan: That's fair~ Also wow day 2? What are some of the more noticeable changes that the site has gone through since its infancy? How long has it been around?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 20:05:04 )

@CyclonicMicroburst: Yeah I'm upset that my friends that joined before me didn't tell me on day 1 lolol. Now I gotta say day 2.
It's Sept 2017 and yes. We got a invo/wardrobe update that's awesome. Page layout updates, added games, the events have been really awesome and are different every year.
They have added layouts through the years, you can go into settings and see.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 21:57:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh wow this site hasn't been around all that long! It's pretty solid considering how young it is. I'm excited to see what kinds of events they hold here. Do they do something for all holidays or just most of them? What kind of events should I expect?

Sorry for all the questions; I'm genuinely excited!

I have already perused the different themes and I gotta say I was really surprised at how cool they are? Like usually sites don't have that neat of options but it was truly hard to pick which one to go with! I finally settled on Blackout~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 23:37:13 )

@CyclonicMicroburst: There are normally 4-5 events per year and for other holidays we get items that are called Knick-Knacks and we get them for free. If you look at the newest crate item (our monthly item) annoucement, you will also see a freebie link for the Earth Day Knick-Knack. You get one for free per account. You can buy extras in the store for ohms or volts. (I recommend not spending ohms on those).
There will probably be another knick knack in June for Pride.

For the next event, it will probably be a spring related one. In the past we had things like a dating sim with the NPCs, Host/Maid Club, Wonderland (like Alice in Wonderland).
The event items are really nice. Mostly multi pose items, but even if they aren't they are always well pixeled and have cool themes.
Blackout is a pretty popular theme, most of the themes are named after events.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 02:12:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooh I love freebies. That's cool that they offer that from time to time. Can't wait for pride items to be available~

What has been your favorite event thus far?

I really enjoy the style of the pixel art; reminds me a lot of SyndroneOnline. I wonder if any of the artists from that site made their way here. I absolutely adored the artwork there ^^
🖤 she/her | blissfully taken | ping me for I am a forgetful creature 🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.