Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It’s snowing here!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/13 20:31:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: not as great as you think lol.
Since im 5"8 i struggle with clothes shopping because im not tall enough to shop in the tall section
but way above to shop in the above average section lolol

I didn't think there was a thing lol. But i have one in mind from Ikea.
i just won't be again getting it until i sell the current one.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 15:38:34 )
@Totalanimefan: It could have been a lot worse for my poor garden, but fortunately, the storm wasn't bad, the temperatures didn't drop to the lows they were warning about, and yes, even if worst came to worst, it is still early enough in the season to rebuild. But I'm really glad I don't have to!! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 17:58:08 )

@MoodyB: That does sound tough. I know that there are some brand that cater to taller people. My sister is tall 5'7 and she can only buy pants at some places in the mall.
Which one from Ikea are you thinking about getting?

@Wildfire: Oh that's great news! Here it did get as cold as they thought, and it snowed more than they thought ^^; But today the high will be 60! So it's cause for celebration. What's in your garden atm?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 21:35:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Yeah. like im not tall enough to be considered tall.
but back when i was my normal weight i was too skinny to be considered average and things that were long
like pants or skirts weren't long enough.
like shopping is so not fun lolol. I used to have to shop in the petite section due to my weight was 103 lbs.
Tho now i got no idea what my weight is but i rather lose some weight first before i buy clothes.

I want to get this one

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/anfallare-alex-desk-bamboo-white-s59417742/

My current desk has shelves on it, and it's just not working out as well as i thought outside of the height issues.
but this one I really like and would look nice with my new PC once i get it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 22:24:45 )

@MoodyB: That's my sister's problem. She is very tall and thin. She said she can only wear jeans from PacSun because of it lol
Oh that one is so pretty! The Alex series is very popular and I can see why. It's a good price and looks nice. What would you do with all that storage?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 22:36:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Yeah. tho now ive gained a little weight maybe i'll fit in things easier haha.
Tho i plan to hopefully go back down to at least 120 for my weight. i don't even know how much i weigh now and
too scared to find out lolol.
But my fam wants to do more walking. Plus i can wear my new mask i got from etsy as i really like it.

Yeah i thought so too! I also really just like the wood tone too.
Probably will store future prints and or stickers as I plan to eventually make stickers and prints of my artwork.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 22:39:50 )

@MoodyB: Walking is wonderful for your mental health and for loosing weight. I go for walks as often as I can and I love them. 10/10 do recommend.
The wood tone is so pretty! Stickers on the front sounds nice and makes it really unique. I love stickers.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 22:57:12 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: im severely out of shape but my dad
always goes walking way before i can get up lol. so it's hard to get out there cause by the time i wake up
he's already done it.

Exercise definitely good since it's supposed to help with me ADHD as well as my depression.
which both can be very crippling for me because i get so overwhelmed i just get stuck with doing nothing
all i can do is doom scroll on social media.

I enjoy stickers. but not too good at designing them. But i have some good ideas for some new ones.
i just have not done them quite yet lol.
but maybe i'll work on them soon.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 23:16:38 )

@MoodyB: How early does he get up to walk? Maybe you guys could also do an evening walk, or you and your sister could walk together. I would go for walks alone, but I know that's not for everybody.
I totally get that. I think there is a reason why we use the phrase, a breathe of freash air. Walks do so much for us but they are so simple.

I'm no good at designing anything lol. I love looking at them. When I was a little kid I would collect Disney stickers. That was back in the 90's. Then I would buy stickers and never use them because I loved them so much I didn't want them to get damaged. Then as I got older, I would stop collecting them because I wasn't using them lol.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 23:19:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: he gets up at like 8am. I get up at 1pm due to i get a lot of fatigue from
mental illnesses and overall stressful things in my life.
My sister would be way too scared to walk alone probably. I'd feel safer if we had a dog but sadly no.

I really loved stickers i would put them literally everywhere lol.
Now i just put them on my laptop or my sketchbook.
tho my sketchbook only has a sticker i've designed and bought lolol.
But since my sketchbook is like 11x14 i have tons of room for many stickers.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 23:27:36 )

@MoodyB: Is it not save enough for your sister and you both to walk together during the day? I don't know your neighborhood so I can't say. Normally two people walking together is pretty safe even if they are both girls.

That's cool. I do have some stickers now (flower ones) and I have them on my planner and notebook. ^^ They are very pretty. What kinds of stickers do you have atm?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 23:43:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Not really sure but we live somewhat near a bar and a gas station.
So we just prefer not to walk alone.
just would give her more anxiety so we prefer having our dad with us when we are alone.

I just have sticker I did that is fanart of Sailor Moon. I mostly have done sailor moon fanart.
Tho i don't think the design ended up that well lolol

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 23:45:30 )

Well, which is it?
:vanora_xd:

Had a cold front here but no frost! I'm a little too south for it to really snow but we do get ice storms. Glad that isn't the case now, they suck :')

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 23:54:39 )

@Jolly: lol I love it in forums when threads are put together in funny ways. There used to be a thread about it on Ernya.
Good that it didn't effect you too much. I was pretty upset that it had to happen during a weekend lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 23:58:28 )

@MoodyB: Oh I see. Are there any parks near you? Maybe someone could drop you guys off at a park?
Oh did you know that anime just turned 30 years old this week! (Well last week now)

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 00:05:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Not really. Not that I am aware of. We live in a pretty busy area that has businesses
and live near an intersection as well. so people often drive down where we live as a short cut.

Yup I did. I'm often on twitter, so saw a lot of people posting art for the 30th.
tho I didn't post anything for it since im trying to not make so much sailor moon artwork lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 00:27:28 )

@MoodyB: I didn't know you guys lived in such an urban type area. For some reason I always pictured you in like a street with lots of woods around you. Don't ask my brain why, it makes no sense lol
I'm on Twitter a lot too and that's where I saw it.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 00:35:53 )

@Totalanimefan:
Haha yess I rememebr that thread!

I usually prefer bad weather on my days off so I dont have to worry about driving to work in it ;;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 00:43:21 )

@Jolly: We should start a new museum with funny screenshots but I feel like it's hard to find funny titles that go together. XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 01:08:00 )

@Totalanimefan:
that would be fun XD
If the forums were just a TOUCH busier, I bet it'd be easy to find silly combos!

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.