Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's my birthday. Come hang out with me?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 21:08:11 )
I don't have any plans today.
How is everyone's Monday going?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 21:40:32 )
Happy birthday! :D

it's going ok

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 21:55:20 )
@Shark: Thank you.
It's okay on my end too. :d
I have a desire to paint, but it requires some effort to unpack and set up painting stuff. CX

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:16:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Happy birthday!
My day is going alright, although i haven't really done anything yet lol.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:20:21 )
@Koah: Painting sounds like fun! I've never painted anything

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:27:36 )

@Koah: Happy Birthday! Love you~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:44:46 )

@Koah: That's awesome! Happy Birthday! You should have something special for dinner. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:48:12 )
@MoodyB: I haven't done anything either yet too. lol. :3 Thank you.

@Shark: oh whoah! I wish I could have you over and we could paint together. :3 That would definitely make me motivated to pull out the paints and canvases. Cx

@Ruby: Thank you. I love you tooooo :D

@Totalanimefan: I'm pregnant and Totally craving a subway meatball melt. lol!! So I might muster up enough energy to drive to a subway. CX

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:49:31 )

@Koah: Or have someone get it for you, cause you are the birthday person lol (if that's possible)

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:51:27 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Koah: lol yeah most i've done is edit and post a speed paint vid reel
and drank my coffee lol.

hope you have a good birthday. any plans for the day?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:55:36 )
@Totalanimefan: I wish I knew more people in my area. lol. Subway is really only some 5 miles away. it's not far. I'm just laaaaaazy. XD

@MoodyB: I love how cozy your avi looks. <3 a few years back, I'd make short drawing videos and edit them. I never posted any, only ever sent them to specific friends.
My only plan is to drive to the aiport late tonight to pick up my husband. and probably get subway soon. CX

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 22:58:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Koah: thank you. needed a change from my previous avatar
that i just kept for months lolol.
I recently just started making them so IG will maybe put my artwork more into their algorithm for people to see.
but i doubt it will do that. but even so, i had such a fun time editing the videos so it's been a very fun experience regardless.

Subway is so good. i haven't had it in like 3 years. i miss it lol.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 23:02:00 )
@Koah: hell yeah :D it does seem like a lot of effort and money to get it all set up, which is why I haven't done it. lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 23:02:58 )

@Koah: Oh darn, I guess you will have to go and get it. ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 23:15:41 )
@MoodyB: I'll follow you on IG to help your algorithm. :3 I'm not as active as I used to be. I took a year-long social media hiatus.
I really liked subway when I was a teenager, I had one bad sandwich once and stopped going. XD now I'm craving it out of the blue.

@Shark: yeah, for sure. I've got a lot of supplies. Especially since I've shown interest in art since I was a little kid. So I've been given so much art supplies in my life.. I got a lot lying around in different nooks of my house.
But paint- I'm a bit picky about. I've found I like the watercolor pens. :3 theyre pretty cheap now. :d

@Totalanimefan: -le sigh- yesss. I'm going to get out of my pajama shorts and put pants on to leave. XD I'm getting hungry.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 23:26:11 )

@Koah: I'm getting hungry too. I wonder what I should have for dinner.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 23:46:23 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Koah: you dont need to do that.
and not really posting anyways lol.
i probably should do some challenges.
but not until after march 4th.
taking like a wjole month off just to kinda figure out where to go in my art.

we used to get subway often when none of us were feeling ip to cooking but when pandemic hit we stopped altogether.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/22 00:10:52 )
@Koah: Yeah I used to get a lot of random things for art when I was younger. xD Ooh, watercolor pens sound cool.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/22 00:49:22 )
@Totalanimefan: I got my subway and a chai latte. C: What are your go-to dinners?

@MoodyB: I used to eat subway so much, and I realized today, taking my 8 year old kids, that they've never been to a subway. =O So.. it's been a long time since I've been to a subway, even though it feels like I went to one recently enough. XD
Our local subway has a drive-thru. I don't think I've ever seen a subway with a drive thru before. o3o' That must've helped them during the pandemic.
I just clicked your IG link in your siggy. Your art is so soft! I love it! <3 Totally going to give you a follow, even though neither of us are active currently. CX

@Shark: Arteza watercolor brush pens. <3 Those are my go-to drawing supplies. :3 I dip them in water to control the color. I totally recommend them.
I've been sorting and trying to get rid of all the little piles of stuff that's been given to me over the years. I have dried up markers from when I was a kid. o.e' Like, How did these stay in my stuff for all the years I've been moving around. crazy.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/22 01:04:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Koah: ah i see. well im sure your kids will love it. i still remember when my parents first took me there. i would always ask to get a cookie lol

i dont think I've ever been to a subway with a drive thru either. no idea that existed lol

lol well thank you.
im still learning a lot in my work so a lot of it is just me experimenting XDD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.