Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Favorite Animal Crossing Villager?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 21:40:41 )

Tell me your favs, it doesn't have to be just one. And why do you like them? Do you have them in your towns?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 21:41:42 )

Mine is Marshall. I haven't been able to get them in NH but I had them in NL and for like 6 years I thought that Marshall was a girl lol. I had no idea until like 2020 that Marshall was a guy lol. I liked that they were sassy but never mean to me. I would talk to them everyday!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 01:08:40 )
    I played when it first came out, and never since. Looking up the villagers for a refresher, I remember Boone because he was always up for a new catch phrase. I liked all the snooty cats, if I recall correctly.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 02:29:21 )
I remember Friga being the first villager ever to give me a photo back in Wild World! I have yet to find her in New Horizons haha. I really like the look of Fauna though.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 03:05:42 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Antonio! I have no idea why but i became obsessed over him when i started acnh lol

I also really love Groucho, his character is like so out of place and its so funny to me. He gives off the vibe of "dont fuck with me" but is actually quite nice... AND THEN HE GAVE ME JAIL BARS

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 17:27:45 )
Should they keep it on display...

oh gosh oh gosh okay

All time faves: Ellie (she calls me lil' one and aaaaaaaa), Raymond, Marshal, Marina, Bob, Rosie, Beau, and Merengue!
The villagers I have on my island: Stinky, Phoebe, Raymond, Marina, Beau, Patty, Knox, Anicotti, Willow, and Whitney.
Marina and Beau became favs after joining my island, and I discovered Ellie on the DLC.

Or redecorate?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 20:47:27 )

@Mokuroh: I don't think I know that one. I do think that Fauna is cute.

@GoblinsAndTea: OMG Straight to jail for you! lol

@MaxIsConfused: You are allowed to have more than one. I just have one lol. I do like Raymond and I have him on my island too. I also like Agent S. They are so random lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/26 18:25:02 )
@Totalanimefan: i recently bought the Sanrio cards mainly for Chai and Chelsea, besides those, i would say Coco and Ankha

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 15:38:20 )

@AngelicTeaTime: I’m jelly ! I wanted to buy those but couldn’t get any.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 17:37:54 )
@Totalanimefan: i ordered them online from a webshop i always use <3 perhaps they will become easier to get?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 02:47:58 )

@AngelicTeaTime: I should look again. Although I haven’t played on my island in a little while

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 17:28:52 )
@Totalanimefan: i rlly need to start a new island i have been off for months now if not atleast a year

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 22:57:50 )

@AngelicTeaTime: Do you ever miss your past island when you start a new one ?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/3 19:12:38 )
@Totalanimefan: i admit i miss the items i had i absolutely love the wedding items <3 though a fresh start also was great since i had made some mistakes shame that the plaza cant be moved

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/3 22:02:19 )

@AngelicTeaTime: The wedding items are soo pretty! I love them but I don't have a lot of them. I keep forgetting to play in June lol
That's a good reason to restart.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/4 21:45:57 )
@Totalanimefan: i hope to get the wedding items this year if i can remember to play lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/4 23:37:27 )

@AngelicTeaTime: Same. I just always forget when June comes around. I think I play it a lot on the days/seasons when the weather isn't great and then during the summer I am no where to be seen on my island lol.
Do you ever time travel?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 17:17:16 )
@Totalanimefan: same! i tend to forget about the game when i am busy with my hobbies lol, and i have thought about it honestly but never did it before

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 20:01:10 )

@AngelicTeaTime: I’ve done it a few times just to see what it’s like. And it was after I already had all the stuff built on my island. It’s mostly not for me but I can see why people like to do it ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 20:05:36 )
@Totalanimefan: i guess if you want to skip the first few days i do get it, i admit it has been tempting to do that but decided not to lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.