Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon Legends Arceus

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 19:03:02 )
I didn't think I'd enjoy Arceus as much as I have been so far.

I like that you can kind of play the game at your own pace.

Just caught my first Alpha pokemon. Working on leveling up at the moment before I take on the next Noble.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 19:36:50 )
i haven't really gotten around to playing any pokemon games after X/Y.
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 02:44:25 )
Massive Mass Outbreaks gonna force me to stop shiny hunting and finish the story lol

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 15:24:51 )
Did anyone else have trouble when it comes to the Noble Arcanine?

I get to the end with the darn ring of fire and it's at that point I get stuck. Can't seem to throw the balms far enough to reach Arcanine

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:53:20 )

@Luffer Nutter: Wow nice! Congrats on your new shiny Sylveon.

@Kay: I like that too. I really took my time with the game and I liked that I could do that. ^^ I also enjoy that it's not as easy as the recent pokemon games and the game feels so seamless too. For him I just kept dying and then starting from where I left off instead of starting from the beginning lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 17:37:20 )

THIS GAME IS REALLY HARD LOL. my pokemon keep dying when the enemy pokemon take two turns before i do. i'm so lost

but this is really fun lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 22:14:09 )

@Bonnie: Haha yeah it can be really tough. What I did to get an edge up, is from the first beginning camp I went down the path and to the right and then back up the hill. Pass but don't fight the Luxury and then you will get to a place with either lots of Beautifly or Dustox, catch them without being spotted. They are around level 18 and will help your team level up. If you have to fight them, it's not too hard.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 03:16:22 )

@Totalanimefan: i wish i had known that. i'm leveled up now i'm at the second place now i don't play my switch as much as i want but i will get more into it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 03:25:45 )

@Bonnie: I don't have any tips for the 2nd area except maybe try and surprise the alphas and catch them without battling? If you feed Pokemon they are easier to catch while eating.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 16:00:44 )

@Totalanimefan: i honestly forget about berries...i never have enough room in my bag and i always forget to go expand it. so many things....but i'm so happy the game is more involved. i want more pokemon games like this.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 17:46:27 )

@Bonnie: I would love more Pokemon games like this one! I had a ton of fun playing the first time around. I really took my time through each area. I do recommend a few bag space upgrades, but you can always go back to camp and drop your items off too. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 19:34:44 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm interested to see what's going to happen with scarlet and violet tho...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 20:00:31 )

@Bonnie: I think they look great. I hope that they take some cues from Arcues, but I did see that there will be normal Pokemon battles if you want to catch or fight them.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 21:25:42 )

@Totalanimefan: we will see. i want it to be a mix of arceus and sword and shield. i don't know exactly what that means but the GREAT features of arceus like missions and requests of some sort that seem to be endless and unique things like that.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 21:29:08 )

@Bonnie: My brain is totally the same. I want the mix but also my brain couldn't tell you the small details. I just want it to be a thing XD
I want the thrill of Arceus while enjoying a mainline Pokemon game. It's ok if the formula changes Game Freak lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 21:34:06 )

@Totalanimefan: yes you summed it up PERFECTLY. the formula needs to change a bit. all they been doing is changing the letters and symbols they use to write the formula and that's getting stale

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 21:40:13 )

@Bonnie: -nods- Exactly. I love Pokemon, I love the old Pokemon games and I even reply them. But I want something new (and maybe faster) when I play the new games. I've been playing the Gen 4 remakes on and off and I feel like the battles are soo slow T_T
I do love the world of Gen 4. I feel like you can get lost in it (in a good way) compared to the bareness of Gen 8.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/15 06:41:36 )
I have this game, I haven't beat it so far, I just got it not to long ago, I want a Sylveon so bad T.T BUT have to work up to having one LOL

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 21:56:14 )

@noyachi: I think there is a small chance of it showing up in a time space distortion. I can't remember which area...the snow one maybe?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/30 17:01:14 )
Oh my gosh, PLA is my first pokemon game for the switch and I couldn't be happier with it. I pre-ordered it and played it for like two weeks straight when it came out, just come home, do the bare minimum then reward yourself by playing PLS all day! I was so happy to see my fav pokemon Goodra get a regional form, and it took a lot to evolve her but she's def my strongest team member next to my Drifloon and Typhlosion!

all hail the gay mushrooms

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.