Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon Legends Arceus

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:44:24 )

@llyr: That's awesome. I hope that you get more time to play it soon ^^

@Luffer Nutter: That's a great shiny family! I love it so much. I haven't seen it yet in my game, but I'm always looking lol. I have a normal Luxray on my team! I didn't like Sun and Moon at all. I didn't even finish it, that was a first for me. I was playing a lot of Pokemon Go instead.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:45:23 )
@totalanimefan: I bought moon and ultra moon and both times I stopped playing after the trial with the marowaks lol

Also just saw your trade tysm!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:48:13 )

@Luffer Nutter: OMG same. I just couldn't, and the game was so slow and hand-holdy
You're welcome. It's the least I could do for an old friend. ^^ <33

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:50:10 )
@totalanimefan: and honestly I hated the trials lol

I didn't think I was going to love this game because I hated it so much the last time they changed things but it had blown me away with how much fun it is! I am a little sad there isn't breeding but wit how many mons you have to catch and no abilities it makes sense

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:51:52 )

@Luffer Nutter: I wonder if they stripped it down in a way to try to focus on what should be different, and then in the future they can add things back in. I didn't think that I would like this game as much as I do, but I can't put it down!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:54:40 )
@totalanimefan: it's also super cool seeing all the ancestors of future characters! And I love collecting materials and crafting. I think I am about half way through, my next step is to calm frenzied arcanine but I have been distracted by hunting mass outbreaks lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:00:20 )

@Luffer Nutter: I'm totally taking my time with this game. I'm 70 hours in and I haven't beaten it yet because I'm doing all the quests, and the pokedex stuff, and mass outbreaks as well lol. I have also found a full odds Shiny Geodude, Graveler, and Parasect!
Also loving see the characters we know but different and the crafting! I love a good crafting system

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:03:11 )
@totalanimefan: I caught a full odds shiny burmy and didn't even notice until I almost released it, thankfully the game tells you that you selected a rare pokemon and are you sure lol

My friend also found a full odds drifloom in my game(he was running around catching stuff for me until he could afford it for himself) so I traded it to him when he got the game ^.^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:04:19 )

@Luffer Nutter: I do like that it tells you it's shiny because sometimes it's impossible to tell hahah
Oh drifbloom is another great shiny. The gold shinies never disappoint. ^^

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:09:25 )
@totalanimefan: yeah the burmy looks no different to me I don't even know what parts were different. I was super bummed cos the shiny ponyta you get from the quest had a crap nature for me. It's pretty to look at in my box though lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:24:25 )

@Luffer Nutter: Same. I just put it in my box and it's nice to look at such a pretty shiny.
I feel like I'm going to miss out on the shiny Ghastly family. They really don't look that different at all!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:33:59 )
I haven't played this game yet but I just ordered it. Should get here next week. Looking forward to checking it out

Currently I've been playing shining pearl. Not very far in it yet though. Been busy and have also been taking my time playing it since I never played the original diamond/pearl games

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:40:31 )

@Kay: Gen 4 is cool. I like what the world looks like. It's easy to get lost in the look and feel of the world in routes. Every town seems different and unique.
I think that you will like Legends Arceus. Lots of people are loving it. I hope it comes soon.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:41:02 )
@totalanimefan: omg yes I did a ghastly mass outbreak last night and had my volume all the way up cos the sound is the only way I am going to notice it lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:47:03 )

@Luffer Nutter: Yes I would just have to catch them all so that I could tell in the professor screen XD
I did see a Stantler Mass Outbreak but I skipped it because I'm horrible at catching them and if I got the shiny and it ran from me, I would be so upset lol

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:48:34 )
@totalanimefan: it's hard when they're the aggresive type! Smoke bombs and jet balls are my friend XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 04:00:30 )

@Luffer Nutter: Yes. Now that I have jet balls I would do it. I think that mass outbreak happened to me before I had access to that item. And I'm better at the game too lol. How many hours do you have on it?

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 04:08:16 )
@totalanimefan: so far I have 85 hours also add meee 3336-3237-3419

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 04:11:55 )

@Luffer Nutter: Hell yeah. Adding now.
I didn't think it was possible for someone to have more hours on this game than me. XD I'm at like 73.
By the way I'm Taffy on there because Totalanimefan didn't fit lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 04:14:42 )

Oops I sent it through my husband's account on accident. I didn't that request, and then added you on my account lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.