Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities closed~ lock please

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/13 03:50:56 )

@Totalanimefan: it was not a great week. anxiety has surfaced in my life. but i'm going to be taking some time to figure it all out. had a panic attack at work last tuesday. not fun but i have tips from a friend that helps for now

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/13 04:21:38 )
@Bonnie: oh wow, i won =0.0= t-thanks
and ping me when ya make another topic if ya wanna talk. i like talking w you =n,n=

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/13 04:23:28 )
@Totalanimefan: aw i hope they last

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/13 18:34:43 )

@Bonnie: OMG that's horrible. Was that your first one? Those are the hardest to go through. It's a little easier when you know it's a panic attack and not actually death.
Good that your friend was able to give you tips. Are you able to go to a therapist?
If you want to chat elsewhere just ping me. ^^

@DreamerZ: Thanks. We made it through the storm. It's still cold today, but tomorrow it will go back to being in the 60's. I'll go for a walk then and see the possible damage.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/13 23:32:06 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, it was my very very first one. it was super scary but i got through it. no i do not have a therapist yet, but i plan on seeing if i can find an affordable one.
    @DreamerZ: absolutely~ i'll find you. if you want we can go blow up total's common charity~ i don't mind having somewhere regular to chat at all!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 00:11:20 )
@Totalanimefan: THe cold hit here too. Really big change lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 00:12:36 )
@Bonnie: lol i's like that

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 01:30:41 )
@Bonnie: Thank you, i appreciate it! I hope you're feeling a bit better after the panic attack. Hopefully you can figure out a way to lessen the anxiety.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 01:37:51 )

@Alorrena: yes hopefully i can~ right now i can take deep breaths and sip on water and it helps

bloop

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 01:47:53 )
@Bonnie: Definitely. I've heard putting your face in ice water for like 10 to 15 seconds (holding your breath) helps reduce anxiety. I haven't had a chance to test it, but apparently it's supposed to promote your body into creating happy hormones and basically turn off the anxiety response.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.